About the company:
Sparkybit is a leading German software development company with a focus on fintech, open banking, banking technology, and SME IT planning. It partners with small to mid-size enterprises to deliver software solutions and expertise to speed time to market while also supporting the digital transformation journey.
Sparkybit is also a Salesforce Support Provider, with an expert team of integration and implementation consultants who optimize value for corporate Salesforce investments.
Sparkybit has offices in Ukraine, Germany, and the UK.
Client is the market leading, independent, pension data and administration systems consultant. Main business areas are:
- UK’s pension administration software packages
- Bespoke pension administration systems build and implementation management
- Data risk auditing and data migration
- Third party pension administration outsourcing advice
Project – provides end-to-end administration for both in-house pension teams and third party providers.
Base tech stack:
- .NET (C#), WebApi for apis, MVC (FE), SQL
- Infrastructure is located on AWS Cloud
What knowledge and experience we expect from our candidate:
- Strong .NET development skills
- Solid knowledge of SQL (MS SQL)
- Experience in designing and implementing RESTful web services
- Strong troubleshooting and investigation skills
- OOP, SOLID, Design Patterns
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- English level from intermediate and higher
In addition to interesting tasks, we also offer:
- Work as a PE (the company has an accountant who deals with these questions), tax compensation
- 18 working days of paid vacation, 5 days of sick leave
- Cozy office in the city center
- A fully equipped workplace in the office with a partial remote working option
- Professional growth
- Access to internal English courses
- Participation in conferences and educational events, with compensation from 50% to 100% of the cost
- Social corporate activities and events