Your IT recruitment agency
Hello there! We're EvoTalents, an IT recruitment agency with a team of 10+ professional and creative IT recruiters.
We've been helping IT companies find perfect talents and talents find their perfect companies for more than 5 years so far.
Mostly we work with companies that have the same values as ours. We help companies such as SQUAD, iDeals, Wix, Erbis, YouScan, Sitecore, Doxy.me. We have technical knowledge and experience of closing different vacancies, even the most difficult ones (for example, Clojure Engineer or Senior Java Developer from Europe, who moved to Ukraine).
We also develop a sourcing and recruiting community, have courses for IT recruiters and sourcers at EvoTalents.School, and regularly organize events where like-minded people meet.
Recruitment of IT specialists
We are looking for both technical and non-technical specialists in IT. We use our strong sourcing skills to find even the hardest to reach candidates.
Sourcing of candidates
We help you build a database of candidates who are not on LinkedIn, using effective sourcing tools.
Vacancies for candidates
We offer vacancies for developers and IT specialists. We find companies where employers sincerely care about employees and develop them.
On demand, we research the IT market, analyze salaries, create a portrait of an IT specialist and much more.
RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing)
RPO is a full or partial outsourcing of your company's recruitment. An outstaffing option is also possible. That is when the external recruiter is fully implemented into the internal recruiting team on a project basis (we have already had such clients as well). More about RPO.
Corporate training (sourcing and IT recruitment)
We will be happy to share our expertise with your team. We conduct webinars about sourcing, consultations on how to search IT specialists effectively and other aspects of IT recruitment. You can find more information on our EvoTalents.School website.
Want to start working with our team?
We'll get in touch with you within a day.
We appreciate your time
On average, we close a vacancy in a month. Right from the start, we use our sourcing toolset to find the most hard-to-reach candidates.
We work transparently
Every week you receive a report about the completed recruiter’s work at each stage - from the beginning of work to the closure of a vacancy.
We boost your HR brand
We boost your HR brand through effective communication, timely feedback, and treating every candidate like they're the only ones.
We bring the best talents
We want every company to find their perfect employees. That's why we deep dive into your corporate culture and select candidates that fit in.
Are you ready to find the best IT talents with us?
Drop us a line and we'll get in touch with you shortly.
A recruitment agency with a soul-driven hiring approach
We do everything with soul. We like to close vacancies, but most of all we love the feeling when we have connected an ideal candidate with a company.
Our team is a place of strength for each of us! We always understand and support each other, and we are ready to help each other anytime. And although we are all very different, we are united by great love for people and recruiting!
We are partners for our clients. At the same time, we do even simple things with a unique EvoTalents approach: quality, personalization, global sourcing, honest interviews, immersion in the client's product or project are important to us.
We share our knowledge and experience with the community of IT recruiters and sourcers on our social networks, at our events and courses at EvoTalents.School.
We're proud of acting as recruitment partners
and complementing your inhouse team seamlessly.
The company was launching a new international project and didn't have enough IT recruiters in the team to fulfill its ambitious growth plans: they had to double their team of 40 developers.
- FF is a startup, so we chose the RPO format of cooperation: our IT recruiter was totally involved in the hiring process and collaborated with the team in finding IT specialists. This helped us to share feedback with candidates quickly (up to 2 days!) and deal with objections immediately.
- Our recruiter was present at the interview with the Hiring Team and this allowed us to understand the company's culture even better. We customized the first interview, realizing the importance of cultural fit: we checked the candidate's willingness to work overtime, openness, and flexibility.
Days in work: 28. In 2 months, we hired 2 Middle developers: all of them are still working in the client's team.
When we started our cooperation the company did not have its own IT recruiter in the team and was looking for partners who pay attention to more than just hard skills to achieve its hiring goals.
- We involved our IT recruiter in the process to the maximum and introduced him to all Tech Leaders and Hiring Managers. The client emphasized cultural fit. This allowed us to build an accurate sourcing strategy: we started the search on Github, not Linkedin.
- We customized the first interview to offer candidates who notice gaps, offer solutions, and learn from their inner call: we asked about the approach to work ("Clear terms of reference or freedom of action?") and how candidates acquire new knowledge.
Our recruiting agency found the final candidate in the first 3 weeks of work: 3 candidates out of 4 sent received a test task and 1 of them received an offer.
“Needless to say about their strong recruitment background and spotless reputation. So I'd mention they are keen on product companies, and respect both customers and candidates. They don't just close the positions. They look for the best talents and build long-term partnerships with the companies”.
The company was constantly expanding its Python team, and it was becoming increasingly difficult to find unique and strong profiles, as it had been hiring such specialists for more than 5 years in a row.
- At the beginning of the search, the sourcing strategy considered candidates with ML/AI experience only, but later switched to super-experienced developers without it, after agreeing on this decision with the client.
- Not all of the first candidates we sent could handle a technical interview, so we arranged a "research" call: we reviewed the comments and resumes of previous candidates to clarify the must-have skills and finally understand the "candidate portrait."
After 3 months of working with 1099 candidates, 19 of whom we presented to the client, we hired 3 Senior developers: all of them are still working in the team.
“They share the same views on recruitment trying to find the best match for us as a client. Friendly and open in communication, quick and proactive. Good at reporting and showing us numbers to understand the bigger picture”.
The company was ready to recruit IT staff only from Dnipro. The feedback on their high expectations was known to the local IT market, so we also dealt with motivation of some candidates.
- We immediately engaged two of our IT recruiters, as the number of open positions was high. We offered to search for IT specialists not only from Dnipro, having worked through the entire local market: the client agreed to consider remote candidates.
- One vacancy (Development Manager) was atypical due to the combination of people management and project management skills, so we immediately started building a large database: our long-list for this role was 1041 people.
In 1 month, our recruiting company closed the QA vacancy, and in two more months, we found +1 automated QA and Development Manager.
“Most of the market now knows about our Company, and the feedback is very positive, so their talent team greatly contributed to evolving our reputation. They closed a lot of our positions and always keep us on track with good candidates open to new opportunities even without our direct request”.
The company did not have an internal IT recruiter in the Ukrainian office, but had plans to grow the team - they were looking for Full-stack developers, QA, DevOps, and security specialists.
- We immediately chose the RPO format of cooperation: our IT recruiter had direct contact with all hiring managers and literally became the company's internal IT recruiter.
- The client was a stickler for a clear process and analytics, so we analyzed not only our work as Recruitment Partners, but also how the Hiring Process works in the company in general. Thus, we helped with the creation of the Recruitment Guide, conducted an Elevator Pitch about cooperation and recruitment results as part of the company's sharing marathon on YouTube, etc.
In ~2 years, we closed 13 vacancies, of which 8 positions were closed in the first 3 months.
“It was important for us to find a partner in recruitment, for whom it is important to get to know the company better, its culture and expectations - both from a technical and personal perspective. I appreciate how EvoTalents are also engaged in finding not just any candidate to close the position but really find the best fit. You can also tell the team is constantly growing by learning, running its own sourcing school, and sharing knowledge with the community”.
The company did not have an internal IT recruiter, but had growth plans, so they hired us to fill several vacancies at once: Project Manager, Blockchain, Back-end, and ReactJS developers.
- At the beginning of the work, our recruiting agency prepared salary analytics for the client, collected on Dou, Djinni, and our database to show the state of the market. We immediately started communicating on Telegram to be faster in exchanging opinions and feedback.
- We posted vacancies for IT specialists on all specialized platforms + searched on Linkedin and looked at candidates in an active search on Djinni, because speed was of the essence.
For the role of project manager, we found the one who best suited the requirements out of 15 candidates. In less than 1 week, we closed the position with the first candidate presented. For the Back-end developer position, word of mouth worked: a friend of our colleague was actively looking for a job: he was the first and only candidate presented, and he was hired immediately.
Chief People Officer
Since EvoTalents has joined the project, the client has closed several positions. The team bravely faces struggles, tackles challenges, and tries different approaches. Their communication is seamless, getting feedback and implements them immediately.
EvoTalents has been able to save the client hours of work by taking over recruitment efforts. Their workflow is effective and they accommodated the client's communication needs by only doing what is necessary and valuable. The team used email, calendars, and messenger apps to stay updated.
EvoTalents team consists of people totally in love with their job. The girls know how to close complicated vacancies and they consider not only candidates' technical skills, but their personal traits as well. Such approach ensures getting the most suitable candidates to the team.
Thanks to EvoTalents, the company was able to hire capable and efficient professionals. Right now, the majority of their candidates are still serving the company.
Fonder & CEO
EvoTalents team always try to understand our company's specifics and internal processes. Thanks to daily detailed reports, we always keep up with the work updates. I definitely recommend EvoTalents as a team with great delivery and stunning results!
Founder & CEO
We've been partnering with EvoTalents for a while and they've become our reliable partners and friends I can't imagine my business without. EvoTalents team put their hearts and souls into their work and the result of their work is always impressive!
We've been working with EvoTalents for more than a year now and each vacancy has been successfully closed. EvoTalents are highly skilled in communication which is a rare thing in recruiting service. I can totally recommend EvoTalents as a reliable recruiting partners.
We have been working with you for two years already, during this time you have closed 9 vacancies for us. I really like the fact that you understand what candidates we need, you are always open to dialogue, you promptly respond to all questions and suggestions. Thank you very much for your professional approach.
HR Business Partner
Erbis Cloud Services LLP
We work with EVO talents team for a year already. I can describe EVO team approach as professionalism with human touch. They make sure to really understand their client and its needs. I am confident to recommend EVO as a reliable business partner and just great people.
Our blogSee all
Blockchain in Ukraine: Insights and Forecasts for 2023
Since the early days of blockchain development, Ukrainian specialists have been working on this tech...
Niche web3 events are a quick and cheap way to attract great tech professionals
It’s no secret that business events are an excellent way to meet many new people who may becom...
Blockchain events you can’t miss in 2022
If you are interested in Blockchain, Metaverse, Web3, or you’d like to find out more about...
Subscribe to our newsletter
Do you want to know where and how to find developers with a certain stack?
Get a free consultation with the founder of EvoTalents Elena Volk ⭐️Book a time