We're seeking a DevOps Engineer to join a remote startup company based in Canada.
About the project:
The project domain will be in the Finance and Banking industry, specifically focused on Portfolio and Wealth management, client onboarding, and AI integration with banking. The development of the project will start from scratch.
· Design, Review & Implement pipelines working with an offshore team
· Work with the Quality & Development team to Integrate quality gates with a pipeline to deliver
· Maintain the quality gates - reviewing them periodically with the team & correct any violations
· Work with the product team to establish SLI/SLO & Implement monitoring & alerting solutions as code to provide best Customer Experience
· Act as Level 3 support in troubleshooting production issues
· Work with various teams to conduct releases & Post Implementation validation
· Innovate new solutions to improve release efficiencies
· Work closely with Support teams in understanding custom experience, conduct SRE Repair Backlog meetings to ensure the TOIL reduction in Software delivery Work with the Support team to Knowledge transfer regarding releases
· Create Architecture/Infrastructure & Troubleshooting documents for LI& L2 Support Teams
· Conduct Chaos Engineering & Failover testing for every major release
· Take part in Incident review processes to retrospect & develop backlog to improve efficiencies
· 5+ years of experience in Jenkins
· 3–5 years of experience in managing cloud infrastructure in production
· 3+ years of experience in Cloud orchestration tools like K8s, Azure, etc.
· 3–5 years of experience monitoring/alerting tools Grafana, ELK, Dynatrace.
· 3 years of programming experience in automating the deployment & infrastructure provisioning
· 3+ years of experience in supporting applications in production
· Intermediate+ English. Part of the team is English-speaking
· Hands-on experience on SRE practices & continuous monitoring
· Development experience using any of the object-oriented programming language like Java, etc.
Let’s schedule a call, and I’ll tell you more. Just contact me.