We are seeking a highly experienced Head of Accounting to join our dynamic FinTech company in Cyprus. As the Head of Accounting, you will play a vital role in overseeing the daily activities of our accounting department to ensure the timely and accurate completion of financial reports.
- Relocation to Cyprus: tickets, searching, and renting an apartment for 2 weeks
- 20 days of paid vacation, 10 days of sick leave
- Flexible schedule
- Corporate equipment and a supportive team environment
- Lead the accounting team and ensure the accurate completion of monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports
- Oversee daily accounting activities and offer support where needed
- Ensure compliance with IFRS and financial regulations
- Manage relationships with external partners and auditors
- Offer insight and suggestions to optimize expenses and cash flow
- Advise CEO on financial implications of business decisions
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry developments
- Minimum 5 years experience as Head of Accounting
- Strong understanding of IFRS and Financial Reporting
- Experience with an audit of non-resident companies
- Familiarity with International Accounting Standards
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian or Russian
- Call with me;
- Interview with Recruiter;
- Interview with Head of HR;
- Final interview with CEO.
Let’s schedule a call, and I’ll tell you more. Just contact me.