We are looking for technically oriented QA Engineer who has a willing to work with the platform from different directions including front-end, back-end and data pipelines to ensure only clean and accurate data gets through to the dashboards and services.
About the company:
MINT is a high-growth Mad-Tech SaaS company based in Milan, Italy with operations across Europe, Latin America, and the UK.
Our platform provides advertisers with a tool to manage all media investments across various AdTech and media platforms within a single solution and with a multichannel perspective.
- Product quality assurance
- Analysis and clarification of requirements with a customer or a business analyst
- Perform functional/non-functional testing for new features
- Preparing and processing releases
- Smoke/Integration testing
- Issues clarification with customer support
- 3+ years of commercial experience in this position
- English level Intermediate and higher
- Good understanding of testing methodologies
- Bug report writing experience
- Experience with website testing
- Experience with Linux, PostgreSQL
- Experience with scrum/kanban (real projects)
- Understanding the principles of micro-service architecture
Would be a +
- Experience with testing data pipelines
- Adtech domain knowledge
- AWS services knowledge (including but not limited to CloudWatch, S3, Glue, Kafka, Redis)
- Data quality testing experience
- Technical interview with Team Lead
- Technical task
- Interview with the Head of Engineering
Are you interested?
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information