Kyiv, Ukraine | Anywhere, Worldwide
Our client, RubyPlay is hiring a Data Analyst to help them identify and draw insights that will help increase performance and scale the business.
RubyPlay is a progressive and energetic iGaming development studio that specializes in the design and creation of the most entertaining and engaging slot games, as well as value-add tools for gaming operators. Over 20 years of creating cutting-edge gaming content.
What will you be responsible for?
- Help design, develop, and optimize our games to improve user experience and revenue by developing meaningful KPIs, and metrics for our games
- Work with key stakeholders across the organization, to define the KPIs and provide them with relevant insights to better understand their domain and draw practical conclusions
- Analyzing and providing metrics on the performance of games, marketing campaigns, promotions, development, etc
- Cover all three aspects of Data Analysis domain, Tracking, Reporting and Analysis
- Deep-dive analysis of user-data from large databases
- Participate in Implementation of analytics tools, best practices and new ideas
- Constantly improve the KPIs and metrics and set industry standards
- Build reports and dashboards to support the teams and help create visibility into the data and insights
What do we expect from our perfect candidate?
- Working SQL knowledge
- Advanced Excel working knowledge
- At least 2 year of experience in doing quantitative analysis or similar (manipulation and analysis of large data sets)
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Experience supporting and working with diverse teams and domains in a dynamic environment
- English – professional working proficiency
Nice to have:
- Experience coding using Python or R or similar language
- Experience using big data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Spark, EMR, etc.), a big plus
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field, a plus
Benefits of working with us:
- Challenging tasks to feel productive
- Opportunity to visit paid conferences/training/workshops to feel fresh minded
- Free English classes with native speakers to feel your growth
- Medical insurance to feel safe
- 20 paid vacation days/7 paid sick leaves to feel humane
- Friendly working environment to feel excited