As a software outsourcing company with 20 years of experience in delivering complex, custom solutions, we’ve built a strong expertise in reliable architecture, efficient development practices, and transparent communication with clients. Our software engineers have a proven track record of creating successful digital products and services, from simple websites to feature-rich mobile apps to powerful CMS and ERP tools.
We have helped clients like HuffPost, Skype, RebelMouse, Dashlane, and Distractify meet key business objectives in their respective industries.
QArea offers specialists a dynamic career, interesting projects using the latest tech stacks, leadership and mentorship opportunities, as well as endless opportunities for career growth in a friendly team of over 200 experts.
• 4+ years of relevant sales experience;
• Experience in selling outsourcing/outstaffing services (not "off-the-shelf" products or solutions) will be a plus;
• Background in Technology is a plus;
• Good understanding of the IT/software business;
• Strong analytical, presentation, and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to be a key player in the sales team;
• Be a strong negotiator with an ability to influence and persuade clients;
• Have a deep understanding of enterprise sales and buying processes;
• High written and verbal communication (English) and organizational skills;
• Have a client-focused approach to work with strong customer service and liability to deal with different types of clients;
• Strength in problem-solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work - environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask;
• Drive end-to-end sales process for mid-level and enterprise clients
• Identify new sales opportunities and outbound channels, forecast sales, and manage pipeline
• Process inbound leads across all stages of the pipeline (sales qualification, pre-sales, and deal closing)
• Act as a trusted advisor to new and existing clients
• Identify high-value opportunities through an account-based approach and targeted prospecting
• Be able to identify client needs and deliver highly personalized presentations/proposals that meet client’s business goals
• Establish relationships with VP/C-level clients
• Сompetitive salary + personal and team bonuses;
• Fair evaluation procedures;
• Medical insurance;
• Healthy work-life balance with flexible working hours and an option to work remotely;
• Great working conditions with no bureaucracy;
• Self-development grants (language courses and sports);
• Friendly environment with numerous offline and online events;
• Modern equipment.
Opportunities we share:
• Interesting and challenging projects to complement your portfolio;
• Work experience with a huge variety of clients from all over the world;
• Knowledge-sharing programs to help your personal and career growth;
• The ability to influence company decisions and processes.