About the company
TeamDev helps build better software for engineers. From healthcare and education to banking and aerospace in Europe, USA, Canada and Australia – we at TeamDev take pride in having our software powering the world’s most advanced industries. With 22 years of proven expertise, TeamDev is always there to create powerful and insightful software to solve our customer’s tasks.
The main direction of work is the development of our own software products to increase the productivity of the developer and optimize the workflow. Our product line includes libraries for integrating web components into Java and .NET applications, CQRS/Event Sourcing framework for high-load applications, Deep Learning-based image processing solution.
Our client — is the worldwide leader in networking and security. Our team creates an online console for the management of the internet devices of the next-generation firewall (NGFW) users. The product's main goal is to facilitate network connection security management using a fast and convenient setup process, an intuitive interface, and graphic reports for tracking the current system status.
The product is the neural center for the key network security systems and it allows for universally managing the firewalls and the systems preventing the spread of malicious software and network attacks.
Processes and Instruments:
The backend logic is primarily written in Java 11. We build the complex application which consists of many parts, so the performance of the application itself and the speed of its build are vital.
The UI is based on both Angular.js and Angular: the new components are being made in the Angular ecosystem (including NgRx to manage application state) and then are integrated into the
application base, which is written in Angular.js. We are doing unit testing, integration testing and E2E testing using Karma, Jasmine and Cypress. Each new UI component is conveniently stored as
a standalone micro frontend application.
The instruments and technologies used:
- NodeJS, Git, GitHub, Slack, Jira, Confluence;
- AWS, Kubernetes, Docker.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of the Angular and AngularJS frameworks.
- Experience with ES6+ and TypeScript.
- Experience with Jest & Jasmine.
- At least Intermediate+ level of written and spoken English.
- Responsibility, sociability, willingness to learn, and teamwork skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Java development using Spring Framework.
- Experience with Jenkins
What you will be doing:
- Develop software for the company working in the internet security sphere.
- Design new features for the products and improve the existing ones.
- Test components and do integration testing.
- Collaborate closely with other developers and the customer.
We offer multiple benefits that include:
- Stable long-term project.
- Compensation for business trips, conferences, and educational programs.
- Direct interaction with the customer.
- Compensation package.
- Flexible schedule, remote work.
If you are interested in this vacancy and you want to discuss all details, please, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org