We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Gearheart was founded in 2012. We work with both startups and mature businesses to create high-end products for effective performance and growth. We love strong technologies and complex projects, but simple and well-coordinated cooperation. We walk this path together, and together we make decisions as partners. We are burning not only with cool projects but also with the people behind them. And a perfect team match truly matters. Our clients are our partners, co-authors, and friends at all project stages.
Our focus is on complex long-term web and mobile projects, in which we are fully responsible for the technical part, from planning a roadmap to deploying and maintaining applications. We believe that good projects are born of transparency and synergy between the client and the team.
There are 36 mature smart guys on the team. We need the same mature independent people who are fond of programming. During working hours, they can independently think over the architecture for a feature and carefully implement it, and on weekends to relax they read the documentation and develop pet projects.
- Development and support of company projects.
- Making architectural decisions.
- Assessment of your tasks.
- Conducting code review.
- Communication with colleagues to support the technical process.
- Concentration on teamwork.
- Autonomous work with initiative and discretion.
- Take care of developing your skills.
- 3+ years of experience with Python or Node.
- 1-year experience with ReactJS.
- Understanding RESTful API, API design skills.
- Understanding the structure of the frameworks used.
- Ability to build a competent application architecture.
- Ability to design a database structure.
- Acquaintance with the web development ecosystem (libraries, patterns, tools).
- Ability to understand the problem and treat its roots, not the symptoms.
- Ability to plan your work and follow the plan.
- English at Intermediate+ level.
Experience with Redis, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, AWS, experience in server administration (in particular, Docker), as well as skills in working with large amounts of data and team management would be a plus.
- Remote full-time employment with 24 calendar days of vacation (+ public holidays).
- An insurance package from Best Doctors.
- Separate budget for training, which can be freely used to buy books and courses.
- Paid training time (up to 8 hours per month).
- Compensation of 50% of the English courses cost.
- Weekly speaking clubs.
Everything, of course, is officially contracted. So, in general, we offer pleasant conditions and a good salary.
A thing worth mentioning is the hourly payment, and, accordingly, time tracking. At the same time, of course, there is always a workload and there are no situations when tasks suddenly ended (in theory, if there is such a thing, downtime will be paid, which is indicated in the contract).
We look forward to hearing from you!