We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
The company was founded in 2012. We work with both startups and mature businesses to create high-end products for effective performance and growth.
Our focus is on complex long-term web and mobile projects, in which we are fully responsible for the technical part, from planning a roadmap to deploying and maintaining applications. We believe that good projects are born of transparency and synergy between the client and the team.
About the project
Web and mobile no-code platform that serves as a tool for managing everything needed to get work done: spreadsheets, documents, collaboration tools, databases, file management products and automation capabilities — all in one place.
We have been working on the project from scratch for 4 years. The atmosphere of a startup, complex various tasks and ambitious challenges.
3 PMs, 2 BAs, 12 developers, 6 HTML/CSS coders, 5 Automation Engineers, 8 QAs.
- Development and support of company projects.
- Making architectural decisions.
- Assessment of your tasks.
- Conducting code review.
- Communication with colleagues to support the technical process.
- Concentration on teamwork.
- Autonomous work with initiative and discretion.
- Take care of developing your skills.
- 5+ years of experience with Python.
- 2+ year experience with ReactJS.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Understanding RESTful API, API design skills.
- Understanding the structure of the frameworks used.
- Ability to build a competent application architecture.
- Ability to design a database structure.
- Acquaintance with the web development ecosystem (libraries, patterns, tools).
- Ability to understand the problem and treat its roots, not the symptoms.
- Ability to plan your work and follow the plan.
- Experience with Redis, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, AWS, experience in server administration (in particular, Docker), as well as skills in working with large amounts of data and team management would be a plus.
- English at Upper-Intermediate+ level.
- Remote full-time employment with 24 calendar days of vacation (+ public holidays).
- An insurance package from Best Doctors.
- Separate budget for training, which can be freely used to buy books and courses.
- Paid training time (up to 8 hours per month).
- Compensation of 50% of the English courses cost.
- Weekly speaking clubs.
Everything, of course, is officially contracted. So, in general, we offer pleasant conditions and a good salary.
A thing worth mentioning is the hourly payment, and, accordingly, time tracking. At the same time, of course, there is always a workload and there are no situations when tasks suddenly ended (in theory, if there is such a thing, downtime will be paid, which is indicated in the contract).
We look forward to hearing from you!