Cloudmore – who are we?
A market-leading B2B subscription-era commerce orchestration platform, empowering organizations to thrive in the booming subscription economy.
We help our customers streamline end-to-end sales and consumption of any cloud and non-cloud service or product. The Cloudmore product automates and optimizes business processes, including service procurement, provisioning, management, billing, cost allocation, and governance.
We are seeking an experienced Senior C# Software Engineer who would develop our Commerce Orchestration Platform that is hosted in the Microsoft Azure cloud.
You would be developing new functionality for our platform; participate in architecting, designing and refactoring our monolithic applications to microservices.
Our team uses Agile SCRUM methodology with 2-week iterations to constantly deliver new value to our customers while embracing remote work possibilities with the distributed team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional who likes to use the best approaches and technology stack in day to day life of growing SaaS product.
What we expect:
- 5+ years working as .NET C# Software Engineer in the Product or SaaS company
- Practical knowledge of latest .NET frameworks (.NET 6)
- Working experience with event-driven microservices
- Working experience with message broker (preferably Kafka)
- Experience with gRPC clients and APIs
- Working experience with MS SQL Server
- Working experience with HTTP(s) and REST APIs
- Test-driven approach for software product development
- Practical knowledge of Git
- Good spoken and written English
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to complete setup goals with minimal supervision
Nice to have:
- Experience of refactoring monolithic applications to microservices
- Experience with ASP .NET
- Experience with legacy .NET Framework 4.7+
- Knowledge of Azure is a plus
Our investment in you entails:
- a truly supportive and empowering work environment packed with interesting challenges, growth options, and an opportunity to make a global impact!;
- a hybrid working model (however, we do also have an awesome office space in the heart of Tallinn);
- fun and educating events on regular basis;
- extra vacation allowance (additional 7 calendar days per annum);
- modern work equipment;
- competitive remuneration package topped off with several additional perks;
- the greatest team of top-notch professionals to be on this mission with!