A market-leading B2B subscription-era commerce orchestration platform, empowering organizations to thrive in the booming subscription economy.
We help our customers streamline end-to-end sales and consumption of any cloud and non-cloud service or product. The Cloudmore product automates and optimizes business processes, including service procurement, provisioning, management, billing, cost allocation, and governance.
We are seeking an experienced Senior C# Software Engineer who would develop our Commerce Orchestration Platform that is hosted in the Microsoft Azure cloud.
You would be developing new functionality for our platform and working to expand our public APIs.
Our team uses Agile SCRUM methodology with 2-week iterations to constantly deliver new value to our customers while embracing remote work possibilities with the distributed team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced professional who likes to use the best approaches and technology stack in day to day life of growing SaaS product.
Cloudmore is an equal opportunities employer, and working for Cloudmore brings several benefits. We highly value your health, work-life balance, and personal life commitments. We are outcome-focused and like to give all our employees room to breathe and support their professional growth.
- 5+ years working as .NET C# Software Engineer in the Product or SaaS company
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC and WebApi
- Practical knowledge of .Net Core 2.1+ or .Net 5
- Test-driven approach for software product development
- Working experience with MS SQL Server or MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Working experience with HTTP(s) and REST
- Knowledge of Vue.js is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft CSP, Azure, and SSO is a plus
- Practical knowledge of Git
- Practical knowledge of software products architecture and design
- Good spoken and written English
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to complete setup goals with minimal supervision
- Be part of building a platform that would be used by millions of users
- Join a great team that is solving hard issues while having fun
- 5 extra vacation days
- Remote friendly
- Flexible working hours
- Sport benefits