Kyiv, Ukraine | Lviv, Ukraine | Remote, Ukraine
SQUAD is looking for a skilled Software Development Engineer in Test to join our development team that works on a product with numerous hardware devices in production. You will participate in designing and bringing to market innovative consumer electronics products in the IoT space.
You will be a part of a large team of professional SDETs working in the same location and collaborating with teams all over the world, and will have the opportunity to constantly learn and get hands-on experience with cutting edge technologies. It is challenging work related to the development of complex solutions for mobile test automation (Android and iOS) with many internal and external dependencies, in-house testing infrastructure and tools, and integration with hardware products.
What do we expect?
A passionate and independent SDET who is capable of taking ownership, eager to dive deep into details and ready to bring new initiatives to life.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with Java
- Experience with HTTP and socket network communications
- Experience with CI/CD
- Effective written and spoken communication in English
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Strong organizational skills, ability to track multiple activities at the same time and ability to synthesize results
Nice to have
- Experience in mobile testing (Appium / XCUITest / UIAutomator / Espresso)
- Experience working with databases
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with AWS
- Strong knowledge of Agile or Scrum development methodologies
- Capable of digging into the business needs and translating them into test plans and processes
- Ability to write code for automated testing tools, services, and frameworks
We offer multiple benefits that include
- Competitive salary and perks
- PE accounting and support
- WFH and remote working mode possibility. Partial furniture compensation
- Social package, including medical insurance available from day one and a wellbeing benefit for sport and art activities, mental and physical health, available after trial period.
- 21 paid vacation days per year, paid public holidays according to the Ukrainian legislation
- Educational possibilities like corporate courses, knowledge hubs, and free English classes. Semiannual performance review
- Free meals, fruits, and snacks when working in the office