We looking for a Development Manager for Sitecore! Sitecore Ukraine is a part of global product company Sitecore A/S with over 1300 employees across the globe, which develops its own client experience management platform —the Sitecore Experience Platform. The heart and the soul of our platform are ASP.Net, C#, Azure and all Microsoft stack.
As a Development Manager, you are responsible for both the people and the work produced by the team. You serve as the team's coach, ensuring that the team member’s work together in the most effective manner possible. You are removing impediments, facilitating meetings and discussions, and perform typical project management duties such as planning, issue resolution, risk management, tracking progress and reporting. You are responsible for accomplishing department and company objectives by managing staff; supporting and evaluating team members and activities; growing profesionals according to the company professional and personal standards.
- Ensure that all team members has clear understanding of the company, department and team objectives and work appropriately together to achieve them.
- Maintain motivated and professional individuals, continuously develop the individuals in the group, and ensure effective work on a high professional level.
- Define an individual development plan for each team member to continuously improve his or her technical, process-oriented skills and soft skills.
- Act as a part of management group according to the spirit, company values and take actions required outside formal scope.
- Ensuring optimal use of each member’s skills and alignment with growth directions
- Set the context that enables teams to act as a self-directing team
- Ensure the team embraces, adopts and applies SAFe Practices and facilitates all SAFe related activities in the team.
- Create and executes the PI plan and keeps it updated to reflect any changes in estimates, scope and schedule.
- Handle impediments and escalates issues to the Release Train Engineer when appropriate.
- Responsible for the work produced by the team in terms of quality, timing, maintainability and documentation.
- Get and provide feedback about team members from/to project stakeholders and any other employee, including overall project and resource status. Report through status meetings with key Metrics/Dashboards/Risks/Dependencies.
- Understand your own and the team’s stakeholders, maintain robust interaction with them and thereby ensure efficient cross team collaboration.
- Ensuring solid bi-directional information exchange, eliminating gaps between organizational layers.
- 2+ years of experience in a Project Manager or Manager position using with Scrum / Agile development methodologies.
Needed competencies to be a success in this position:
- Strong people management skills and ability to cooperate with many different people
- Practical experience with managing people and continuous using people management practices such as assigning goals, evaluating performance, building growth plans, 1-1’s, etc.
- Good in providing timely and constructive feedback
- Ability to solve problems and conflicts
- Ability to motivate yourself and others
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment
- Strong intermediate or above English level both in writing and speaking.
- Knowledge and practical experience in appling Agile and Scrum ceremonies’ best practices in a team.
- understanding complex issues and enjoy being a part of finding possible solutions.
- Exhibiting Lean-Agile leadership and mindset and see continuous improvement as a key part being a successful team.
Additional competencies that will improve your chances for success:
- Using the SAFe principles and knowing how the team can be successful within this framework.
- Exprerince in working with Azure DevOps or Jira building dashboards and using metrics to help the team be more productive.
- Technical insights to understand and support the team on their technical challenges.
- Work with Microsoft technology stack.
What we offer:
- Long-term employment with social benefits
- English classes, health insurance and other benefits at company expense
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities
- Paid vacation - 21 working days
Stages of communication:
- 20-min general conversation with Recruitment Partner
- Interview with Development Manager
- Interview with Engineering manager