A team of driven, creative people who work together to remove any barriers for Wix users in the action of building their websites, so they always have a stunning experience. We do it by asking tough questions, keeping a cross-company perspective, and using state of the art testing methodologies, tools, and user data analysis.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about quality and believes that nothing is impossible. This is your opportunity to join a professional team and make an impact.
- A QA Engineer with at least 3 years experience in web testing, 1 year of experience in mobile testing and you have practical skills in test automation.
- You have a strong web-related knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, Browser debugging.
- You are familiar with the technical aspects of mobile applications and mobile browsers.
- You’re motivated, self-taught and your written and spoken English is at a high level.
- You know how to ask the right questions and push back when it’s needed.
- A Sherlock Holmes-style problem solver, you’re good at taking ownership of tasks and communicating the product’s quality status.
- You can work well in teams as well as independently.
As a QA Engineer, you will:
- Take an active part in influencing design, UX & product requirements using your strong QA background
- Develop and execute functional and non-functional tests for new features and products
- Analyze live user flows to be used as a base for your self-composed test plans.
- Use automation tools to automate regression QA cycles and assure high test coverage.
- Keep engagement up with a high-speed development process and ongoing deliveries, executing and adjusting your testing activities accordingly.
- Use your sharp eyes and technical knowledge to ensure Wix users enjoy a flawless web and mobile experience
- Join Wix QA guild, take part in cross-company projects and grow your testing professionalism and skills.