Kyiv, Ukraine | Remote, Worldwide
Doxy.me is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer motivated by unique, interesting, meaningful challenges in the healthcare sector.
We need your expertise to strengthen our DevOps team and help us to raise the bar of excellence in our operations.
About the company
Doxy.me is a product company founded 7 years ago by a team of technologists, academics, researchers, and innovators from the USA and Ukraine. We are an American company and work in English. We help doctors provide remote medical care, researchers collect structured data, the general public understand personal risks of disease, and much much more.
Our products include:
- Doxy.me: The simple, free, and secure telemedicine solution currently used by over 700,000 doctors worldwide and helping over 500,000 patients per day.
- dokbot.io: Patient-focused data collection for healthcare.
- ItRunsInMyFamily.com: Using health history to identify risks of cancer and other diseases that run in families.
- Friendly, patient, communicative, and honest. We are an American company and hire people that fit into the culture of our company. We take cultural fit quite seriously, even more than technical expertise.
- Empathy for our customers and users. Millions of normal people depend on our products to solve their very real health problems. We expect you to listen to and strive to understand the patients and providers that depend on our work.
- Motivated to be more than “just a coder”. We are building products, and have a seat for you at our table where your ideas and expertise can shape how these products are formed.
What will you do:
- Continually improve DevOps tools, processes and procedures.
- Deploy, manage, and support our environments, including troubleshooting of incidents.
- Build automation frameworks, tools, and systems incorporating continuous integration and continuous deployment that deliver the company’s software into Staging and Productions environments in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with Development and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end quality.
- Work with third-party vendors to resolve infrastructure issues.
- Learn new technologies, architect, and implement new solutions to automate infrastructure.
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes companywide.
- Terraform, Docker, K8S
- AWS (Route53, EC2, EKS, RDS, CloudFront, Lambda, VPC, ELB, ACM)
- Gitlab CI
- ArgoCD, Atlantis, Tekton
- Prometheus, Grafana, Loki
- Linux, Git, Nginx, Jaeger
- In-depth Knowledge and extended experience to build highly available systems.
- Proficient with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Implementing and improving the IaC paradigm.
- Understanding the GitOps approach.
Stages of communication:
- 30-min general conversation on Doxy.me platform with Recruitment Partner Liuda Ziuman.
- 1-hour technical interview with the Director of Tech Operations Case Jones and a few team members from the DevOps team.
- 1.45-hour general conversation with Director of Engineering Andrey Zhupanenko and a few team members.
Also, to ensure HIPAA compliance we do a candidate’s background check after extending a job offer.
We look forward to hearing from you! :)