Kiev, Ukraine | Remote, Worldwide
Doxy.me is looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer motivated by unique, interesting, meaningful challenges in the healthcare sector.
Your work is the incredibly important link between our customers and our goal to raise product NPS. What you will do affects hundreds of thousands doctors and patients every single day.
- React, Angular, Vue.js, Node.js, Loopback, Typescript, ES2017+, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS.
- 3rd party: Tokbox, Pubnub, Twilio, Stripe.
- Legacy: AngularJS, Loopback 2.
About the company
Doxy.me is a product company founded 7 years ago by a team of technologists, academics, researchers, and innovators from the USA and Ukraine. We are an American company and work in English.
We help doctors provide remote medical care, researchers collect structured data, the general public understand personal risks of disease, and much much more. Our products include:
- Doxy.me: The simple, free, and secure telemedicine solution currently used by over 700,000 doctors worldwide and helping over 500,000 patients per day.
- dokbot.io: Patient-focused data collection for healthcare.
- ItRunsInMyFamily.com: Using health history to identify risks of cancer and other diseases that run in families.
- Friendly, patient, communicative, and honest. We are an American company and hire people that fit into the culture of our company. We take cultural fit quite seriously, even more than technical expertise.
- Empathy for our customers and users. Millions of normal people depend on our products to solve their very real health problems. We expect you to listen to and strive to understand the patients and providers that depend on our work.
- Motivated to be more than “just a coder”. We are building products, and have a seat for you at our table where your ideas and expertise can shape how these products are formed.
What will you do:
- Work with the engineering team on frontend mostly tasks.
- Assist with AngularJS to ReactJS transition process.
- Work with the Product and UX team to identify new features and functionality.
- Be part of cross-functional “Patient/Provider experience” team together with software engineers, analysts, domain experts, and researchers.
- Participate in LeSS process and Scrum ceremonies.
- Solid experience with ReactJS and with wish to work with Node.js (it will be 40% tasks in the future).
- An exceptionally strong developer.
- Focused on code quality and have the discipline to test your changes thoroughly.
- Ready to discuss possible solutions and different approaches to a problem.
Stages of communication:
- 30-min general conversation on Doxy.me platform with Recruitment Partner Liuda Ziuman.
- 1.5-hour general conversation with Director of Engineering Andrey Zhupanenko and a few team members.
- 1-hour technical interview with a few team members from a development team.
Also, to ensure HIPAA compliance we do a candidate’s background check after extending a job offer.
We look forward to hearing from you! :)