Kiev, Ukraine | Remote, Worldwide
Doxy.me is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer motivated by unique, interesting, meaningful challenges in the healthcare sector.
Your work is the incredibly important link between our customers and our goal to raise product NPS. What you will do affects hundreds of thousands doctors and patients every single day.
- React, Angular, Vue.js, Node.js, Loopback, Typescript, ES2017+, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS.
- 3rd party: Tokbox, Pubnub, Twilio, Stripe.
- Legacy: AngularJS, Loopback 2.
About the company
Doxy.me is a US-based tech company founded 7 years ago by a team of academics and technologists. Our development team is based in Kyiv, lead on-site by one of our American cofounders (Heath). We are an American company and work in English.
We help doctors provide remote medical care, researchers collect structured data, the general public understand personal risks of disease, and much much more. Our products include:
- Doxy.me: The simple, free, and secure telemedicine solution currently used by over 700,000 doctors worldwide and helping over 500,000 patients per day.
- dokbot.io: Patient-focused data collection for healthcare.
- ItRunsInMyFamily.com: Using health history to identify risks of cancer and other diseases that run in families.
- Customer-centric approach. This is one of our core values and we need you to support it. We hire people that believe in what we believe.
- Growth mindset and T-shaped people. We really care about the products we’re building, and we want your ideas and expertise to be a part of it.
- Friendly, patient, communicative, and honest. We are an American company and hire people that fit into the culture of our company. Cultural fit has the same importance for us, as your technical skills.
What will you do:
- Work with the engineering team on frontend (60%) and backend (40%) tasks.
- Be part of AngularJS to ReactJS transition process starting in Jan/Feb 2021.
- Work with the Product and UX team to identify new features and functionality.
- Be part of cross-functional “Patient/Provider experience” team together with software engineers, analysts, domain experts, and researchers.
- Participate in LeSS process and Scrum ceremonies.
- Solid experience with ReactJS and Node.js, background with AngularJS.
- An exceptionally strong developer.
- Focused on code quality and have the discipline to test your changes thoroughly.
- Ready to discuss possible solutions and different approaches to a problem.
- Nice to have: experience with Loopback framework.
Stages of communication:
1. 30-min general conversation on Doxy.me platform with Recruitment Partner Liuda Ziuman.
2. 3-hour general conversation on Doxy.me platform:
- first part is a 1.5-hour general conversation with Director of Engineering Andrey Zhupanenko and a few team members.
- 25-min pause.
- second part is a 1-hour technical interview with a few team members from a development team.
3. 30-min general conversation with “Patient/Provider experience” team.
Also, to ensure HIPAA compliance we do a candidate’s background check after extending a job offer.
We look forward to hearing from you! :)