Our client Sideways 6 is looking for a self-motivated, product-minded developer with good communication skills for an exciting role building a new flagship product – Sideways 6 native Teams application.
About the company:
Sideways 6 exists to build better businesses through employee ideas. We are a SaaS business that allows our customers to collect employee ideas by integrating with enterprise collaboration tools that they already know and love and we are on a mission to help our customers find and bring their employees’ best ideas to life.
We were named one of the ‘UK's Top SaaS Companies to Work For’ thanks to how we treat our employees. They are given lots of responsibility, plenty of room to develop and the chance to be part of something pretty special.
We have an office based in London and one in Minsk, where our customer support and engineering team are based.
At Sideways 6 we live by six core values that drive us to do our best work. Own It, Make the Boat Go Faster, Always be Learning, Start with Why, Embrace Transparency and Celebrate Success.
Our stack: .NET Core, Azure, NoSQL, ReactJS, Entity Framework.
What to do?
- You will be working in a small but perfectly formed squad, collaborating with a UX designer, QA and Product Manager to design, build and launch our next generation Teams integration to the market.
- You'll be responsible for key architecture decisions and rapid solution development to get our MVP live. Once released we will continue to improve and grow this product based on usage and user feedback.
- You will get a chance to become a hands-on full-stack developer, including strong Front-End development capability, you will be familiar with Microsoft application technologies and have an appreciation for good user experience.
- You will be an experienced developer with a proven track record of successfully building and delivering digital products to market using agile methodologies.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 4+ years of applicable industry experience
- Experience with Backend (C# / .Net, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, Relational and NoSQL Databases, Microsoft Azure ecosystem, Micro-services architecture, SOLID, Database and memory usage optimisation, design patterns)
- You will have experience of application integration such as application interface or data layers
- Experience in modern DevOps methodologies and test-driven development
- MS Teams application development experience is strongly preferred. Similar Integration-first development experience is considered
- Azure SSO with Azure AD and Sharepoint framework experience is a bonus
- Good English is a must.
Stages of communication:
- ~30-minute prescreen with HR (intro+English check)
- 1.5-hour Technical interview
- Cultural fit interview (with London team)
If you are interested in this vacancy and you want to discuss all details, please, contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org