Kiev, Ukraine | Remote, Worldwide
Doxy.me is looking for a Scrum Master motivated by unique, interesting, meaningful challenges in the healthcare sector. We need your expertise to help our team to reach their full potential.
About the company
Doxy.me is a US-based tech company founded 7 years ago by a team of academics and technologists. Our development team is based in Kyiv, lead on-site by one of our American cofounders (Heath).
We help doctors provide remote medical care, researchers collect structured data, the general public understand personal risks of disease, and much much more. Our products include:
- Doxy.me: The simple, free, and secure telemedicine solution currently used by over 700,000 doctors worldwide and helping over 500,000 patients per day.
- dokbot.io: Patient-focused data collection for healthcare.
- ItRunsInMyFamily.com: Using health history to identify risks of cancer and other diseases that run in families.
- Customer-centric approach. This is one of our core values and we need you to support it. We hire people that believe in what we believe.
- Growth mindset and T-shaped people. We really care about the products we’re building, and we want your ideas and expertise to be a part of it.
- Friendly, patient, communicative, and honest. We are an American company and hire people that fit into the culture of our company. Cultural fit has the same importance for us, as your technical skills.
What to do?
- Ensure that all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox.
- Coach the team members in self-management and cross-functionality.
- Help the Scrum Team to focus on creating high-value increments that meet the Definition of Done.
- Cause the removal of impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress.
- Help find techniques for effective Product Goal definition and Product Backlog management.
- Help the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items.
- Help to establish empirical product planning for a complex environment.
- Facilitate stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed.
Why work at Doxy.me?
- We pride ourselves on being friendly, patient, communicative, and honest, and we hire people that fit into the culture of our company.
- Competitive pay with nice perks and a flexible and friendly approach to work.
- The office is located in Podil (metro Kontraktova) with flexible attendance, remote.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience as a full time dedicated Scrum Master.
- Experience while working with 2-3 teams in parallel. Working with 1 team as Scrum Master for at least 6 month, 1 year preferably.
- Upper-Intermediate English.
- Scrum Certification will be a plus.
Stages of communication:
- 30-min general conversation on Doxy.me platform with Recruitment Partner Liuda Ziuman.
- 3-hour general conversation on Doxy.me platform:
- first part is a 1.5-hour general conversation with Director of Engineering Andrey Zhupanenko and a few team members.
- 25-min pause;
- second part is a 1.5-hour technical interview with an Agile Coach Kate Semenova.
Also, to ensure HIPAA compliance we do a candidate’s background check after extending a job offer.
We look forward to hearing from you! :)