Sitecore is a global leader in experience management software which brings together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform — Sitecore Experience Platform. Sitecore delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers.
We are currently looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join Sitecore development team working with next-generation experience management.
As a Senior AQA engineer you will:
- Develop high quality assurance automation code for features, bug fixes and hotfixes according to Sitecore guidelines.
- Create, execute and maintain manual and automated test scripts.
- Review, suggest and implement improvement on test automation strategy and coverage base on software quality assurance best practices.
- Participate in replacing manual testing with test automation based on test principles.
- Play a proactive role in clarifying user stories, acceptance criteria and task break down that can deliver business value within one iteration.
- Build and maintain CI & CD pipeline to ensure solution can be delivered frequently, consistently and reliably to staging and production environments.
- Maintain close collaboration and effective communication with Development Manager, Functional Specialists, Product Owner, team members and other stakeholders.
You are a great candidate if you have:
- More than 5 years of experience in QA domain.
- More than 2 years working experience with programming language in C# (or similar).
- Advanced knowledge in test design patterns and principles.
- Advanced knowledge of test planning and management of test strategy, test plan and test cases.
- Experience in implementing UI automation.
- Experience in implementing test automation with scripting languages (PowerShell or similar).
- Experience in implementing BDD tests.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt to change quickly.
For our teammates we offer:
- Work with interesting product in unique environment
- Work with skilled colleagues who care about the results and ready to share experience
- Good opportunities for further training and professional education (incl. access to LinkedIn Learning)
- Long-term employment with social benefits
- English classes, health insurance and other benefits at company expense
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities
If you are interested in this vacancy and you want to discuss all details, please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org