Kiev, Ukraine | Remote, Worldwide
We need your expertise to support the QA Automation process, strengthen our QA team, and help us to raise the bar of quality assurance excellence.
Tech/Tools: React, Angular, Vue.js, Node.js, Loopback, Typescript, ES2017+, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS.
About the company
Doxy.me is a US-based tech company founded 7 years ago by a team of academics and technologists. Our development team is based in Kyiv, lead on-site by one of our American cofounders (Heath).
We help doctors provide remote medical care, researchers collect structured data, the general public understand personal risks of disease, and much much more. Our products include:
- Doxy.me: The simple, free, and secure telemedicine solution currently used by over 700,000 doctors worldwide and helping over 500,000 patients per day.
- dokbot.io: Patient-focused data collection for healthcare.
- ItRunsInMyFamily.com: Using health history to identify risks of cancer and other diseases that run in families.
- Customer-centric approach. This is one of our core values and we need you to support it. We hire people that believe in what we believe.
- Growth mindset and T-shaped people. We really care about the products we’re building, and we want your ideas and expertise to be a part of it.
- Friendly, patient, communicative, and honest. We are an American company and hire people that fit into the culture of our company. Cultural fit has the same importance for us, as your technical skills.
What to do?
- Automate smoke and E2E tests, regression tests.
- Take part in the code review process.
- Boost our automation capabilities and contribute to the automation framework.
- Help your team members with learning and improving QA automation skills.
- Assist QA team with putting order into processes, documentation, and tools.
- Be part of a cross-functional team together with software engineers, analysts, domain experts, and researchers.
- Participate in LeSS process and Scrum ceremonies.
Why work at Doxy.me?
- We pride ourselves on being friendly, patient, communicative, and honest, and we hire people that fit into the culture of our company.
- Competitive pay with nice perks and a flexible and friendly approach to work.
- The office is located in Podil (metro Kontraktova) with flexible attendance, remote.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience with QA automation frameworks design and implementation, ability to build QA automation from scratch.
- Experienced with test frameworks, e.g. Appium, Playwright, CodeceptJS, Mocha, Jest, Сhai.
- Functional and non-functional testing experience (e.g. regression, integration, security, performance, UAT, smoke).
- Good understanding of CI/CD.
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Stages of communication:
1. We have one interview:
- first part is a 1.5-hour general conversation on Doxy.me platform with Andrey Zhupanenko, Director of Engineering, and a few team members.
- 25-min pause.
- second part is a 1-hour technical interview with Andrey Irich, QA Team Lead.
2. To ensure HIPAA compliance we do a candidate’s background check after extending a job offer.
If you are interested in this vacancy and you want to discuss all details, please, contact email@example.com