Kiev, Ukraine | Remote, Worldwide
- React, Node.js, Typescript, WebRTC, Loopback 4, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker.
- 3rd party: Tokbox, Pubnub, Segment, Twilio, Stripe.
About the company
Doxy.me is a product company founded 7 years ago by a team of technologists, academics, researchers, and innovators from the USA and Ukraine. We are an American company and work in English.
We help doctors provide remote medical care, researchers collect structured data, the general public understand personal risks of disease, and much much more. Our products include:
- Doxy.me: The simple, free, and secure telemedicine solution currently used by over 700,000 doctors worldwide and helping over 500,000 patients per day.
- dokbot.io: Patient-focused data collection for healthcare.
- ItRunsInMyFamily.com: Using health history to identify risks of cancer and other diseases that run in families.
- Friendly, patient, communicative, and honest. We are an American company and hire people that fit into the culture of our company. We take cultural fit quite seriously, even more than technical expertise.
- Empathy for our customers and users. Millions of normal people depend on our products to solve their very real health problems. We expect you to listen to and strive to understand the patients and providers that depend on our work.
- Motivated to be more than “just a coder”. We are building products, and have a seat for you at our table where your ideas and expertise can shape how these products are formed.
What to do?
- Automate smoke and E2E tests, regression tests.
- Take part in the code review process.
- Boost our automation capabilities and contribute to the automation framework.
- Help your team members with learning and improving QA automation skills.
- Assist QA team with putting order into processes, documentation, and tools.
- Be part of a cross-functional team together with software engineers, analysts, domain experts, and researchers.
- Participate in LeSS process and Scrum ceremonies.
Why work at Doxy.me?
- We pride ourselves on being friendly, patient, communicative, and honest, and we hire people that fit into the culture of our company.
- Competitive pay with nice perks and a flexible and friendly approach to work.
- The office is located in Podil (metro Kontraktova) with flexible attendance, remote.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience with QA automation frameworks design and implementation, ability to build QA automation from scratch.
- Experienced with test frameworks, e.g. WebdriverIO, Playwright, CodeceptJS.
- Functional and non-functional testing experience (e.g. regression, integration, security, performance, UAT, smoke).
- Good understanding of CI/CD.
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Stages of communication:
- 30-min general conversation on Doxy.me platform with Recruitment Partner Liuda Ziuman.
- 1-hour technical interview with QA Team Lead Andrey Irich and Automation QA Engineer.
- 1.5-hour general conversation with Director of Engineering Andrey Zhupanenko and a few team members.
Also, to ensure HIPAA compliance we do a candidate’s background check after extending a job offer.
We look forward to hearing from you! :)