The Wix Accessibility team. We work together to ensure that Wix users have the tools they need to create accessible websites, which can be viewed by all site visitors regardless of ability. We do this by staying in tune with all Wix products, and constantly developing solutions that make Wix websites accessible to as many people as possible.
This is your opportunity to join a professional accessibility team, to learn and share knowledge with Wix teams around the world, and to play an important part in creating solutions that impact the lives of millions of people worldwide.
Self-motivated and self-taught with a strong sense of ownership and drive. You’re passionate about the internet and excited about website accessibility. You have an impressive understanding of what makes a website accessible to everyone.
You know your way around WCAG, ADA, 508, and other accessibility laws. You have worked with Chrome dev tools or similar tools, have experience with auditing websites and web apps, and are a master at using screen readers.
You are familiar with accessibility tools like axe, wave, and similars. Experience with accessibility automation tools - advantage.
You are involved with the global accessibility community, and your written and spoken English is at a high level.
As an Accessibility QA, you will:
- Deep dive into various features using screen readers, keyboards, other assistive technology tools and your sharp mind to verify that Wix features are fully accessible.
- Do your best to make sure all positive and negative scenarios that users with disabilities can encounter are covered, with both manual and automatic tests.
- Initiate and execute tests without always having a detailed test case or standard to work with.
- Take an active part in influencing design, UX & product requirements from an accessibility perspective, and defining which accessibility tools should be implemented to make things easier for our users.
- Keep engagement up with a high-speed development process and ongoing delivery - executing and adjusting your test cases accordingly.
- Join Wix’s QA guild, take part in cross-company activities, and use the guild to grow your testing professionalism and skills.