Help our Client build meaningful software in healthcare used by doctors, patients, and researchers worldwide.
Our client, Doxy.me is seeking a Senior DevOps Specialist motivated by unique, interesting, meaningful challenges in the healthcare sector. Doxy.me helps doctors provide remote medical care, the general public understands the personal risks of disease, and much much more. We need your expertise to strengthen the DevOps team and help Doxy.me to raise the bar of excellence in our operations.
What You Will Do:
- Continually improve DevOps tools, processes and procedures;
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production and Staging environments, serving millions of users and dozens of developers;
- Deploy, manage, and support our environments, including troubleshooting of incidents;
- Build automation frameworks, tools, and systems incorporating continuous integration and continuous deployment that deliver the company’s software into Staging and Productions environments in a fast-paced environment;
- Work closely with Development and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end quality;
- Work with third-party vendors to resolve infrastructure issues;
- Learn new technologies, architect, and implement new solutions to automate infrastructure;
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes companywide;
- Work alongside project management teams to ensure that projects will succeed in the current and planned environments;
- Partially participate in LeSS process and Scrum ceremonies;
- Experience with automated deployments;
- Experience with change management;
- Experience configuring Linux systems;
- Reliable and responsible;
You are experienced with the following tools:
Doxy.me platform is written with:
React, AngularJS, Vue.js, Node.js, Loopback, Typescript, ES2017+, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS.
- Customer-centric approach. This is one of our core values and we need you to support it. We hire people that believe in what we believe.
- Growth mindset and T-shaped people. We really care about the products we’re building, and we want your ideas and expertise to be a part of it.
- Friendly, patient, communicative, and honest. We are an American company and hire people that fit into the culture of our company. Cultural fit has the same importance for us, as your technical skills.
- Doxy.me: The simple, free, and secure telemedicine solution currently used by over 700,000 doctors worldwide and helping over 500,000 patients per day.
- dokbot.io: Patient-focused data collection for healthcare.
- ItRunsInMyFamily.com: Using health history to identify the risks of cancer and other diseases that run in families.
- Adhere.ly: Send scheduled patient reminders quickly and easily.
- Office Location: Podil (metro Kontraktova), Kyiv, Ukraine (flexible attendance, remote)
- Doxy.me Team: Technologists, Academics, Researchers, and Innovators from the USA and Ukraine. We are an American company and work in English
Salary/Benefits: Competitive pay with nice perks and a flexible and friendly approach to work.
To ensure HIPAA compliance we do a candidate’s background check after extending a job offer