About our Client:
Talkable is a San Francisco-based SaaS referral marketing platform that works with e-commerce businesses such as FashionNova, Shutterfly, Rothy’s, Toms, Society6, and 200+ others. Talkable is a fast-growing profitable company. We believe in complete transparency, informing employees about all areas of the business, from operational costs to sales earnings, in order to keep everyone in the know and working toward the same goal. We’re passionate about building awesome culture and our mission statement is to help cool companies grow.
Our Client offers:
- Work in American product IT-company, the leading referral marketing platform.
- Be free to share your experience at conferences and media. We’d love to see your personal brand grow.
- Enjoy the culture of total transparency. At Talkable everyone knows company goals, revenue, and progress across all departments. Don’t like to be surprised by unexpected news? We neither.
- Make your voice to be heard. Everyone is open for ideas and feedback at Talkable.
- Surround yourself with really talented peers.
- Learn something every day. Weekly English lessons with a professional teacher, conferences, books are only a small part of the list.
- Be a part of a socially responsible company — Talkable made the commitment to volunteer as a team at least once every quarter.
- Be well-paid and become a part of the generous stock, unlimited paid vacations and sick-leaves policies.
- You have 2+ years of commercial experience working with JS, CSS (SAAS/LESS) and HTML.
- You have troubleshooting experience.
- You have an Intermediate English level, both written and verbal.
- You will create new and maintain existing campaigns, with animation, custom design, and A/B tests and integration of 3rd party services (e.g.: geolocation).
- You will work on Talkable customers’ (such as FashionNova, Shutterfly, Rothy’s, Toms, Society6, and 200+ other) custom marketing campaigns.
- You will deal with integrations of Talkable into customers’ web sites including troubleshooting and problem-solving.
Please, apply only in English.