Payments by Wix - we build and operate a payment platform that powers millions of businesses worldwide, including Wix Premium Plans. Our platform allows merchants to connect payment methods to their sites, accept payments online and offline, manage their payments, and receive payouts to their bank accounts. Our users can use their existing accounts created in 3rd-party payment processors or let Wix manage their full funds flow by using our homegrown PSP called Wix Payments.
We operate in more than 100 countries, support almost all currencies, have a variety of payment methods, and process billions of dollars. Payments R&D team consists of exceptional professional engineers: server, FED, mobile, and of course QA.
A QA Engineer with at least 5 years' experience in web-based QA (applications/sites) and good knowledge of client-server architecture. Your strong technical skills make you a pro at identifying issues and solving complex problems, and your web-related knowledge (HTML, CSS, JS, Browser debugging) is impressive. You have at least 2 years’ proven experience with UI automation (JS frameworks preferably). You feel comfortable with testing API, both manually and using automation tools.
You're motivated, self-taught and your written and spoken English is at a high level. Above all of that, you want to be a part of an amazing company and incredible team, which helps people around the globe by providing an exceptional service, which answers their current business needs (especially with today's Corona challenges).
As a QA Engineer, you will:
● Develop and execute functional and non-functional tests for new features and products.
● Analyze live user flows to be used as a base for your self-composed test plans.
● Be proactive and resourceful by not only finding bugs but preventing them.
● Keep engagement up with a high-speed development process and ongoing deliveries — executing and adjusting your test plans accordingly.
● Take an active part in influencing the design, UX & product requirements from a QA perspective.
● Use automation tools to automate regression QA cycles and assure high test coverage.
● Join Wix's QA guild, take part in cross-company activities, and use the guild to grow your testing professionalism and skills.