Tilting Point is looking for a DevOPS Engineer to join the team in Kiev. As part of the team, you will help stand up AWS cloud infrastructure and maintain and optimize our CI/CD pipelines on several distinct software deployments.
About the company:
Tilting Point is a F2P publisher that empowers independent game studios to grow and flourish. The company has offices across the world, in New York City, Boston, Barcelona, Kyiv and Seoul.
Tilting Point empowers developers with:
Tilting Point executes best-in-class user acquisition while capturing mindshare and developing long term branding through marketing and PR.
Tilting Point’s expert product management team utilizes the latest tools and data to develop a winning freemium monetization strategy.
Tilting Point derives insights from industry-leading research firms and data partners, matched with analysis from our exclusive in-house team of market experts.
Your Future at Tilting Point:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following, on an as-needed basis:
- Collaborating with software engineers to setup CI/CD pipelines for various software applications
- Standing up infrastructure on AWS - EC2 containers; RDS, DynamoDB; IAM, CloudFront, Route 53
- Improving logging and metric dashboards to increase observability of deployed systems
- Working with IT to improve security measures company wide
- Optimizing costs - analyse where cloud infrastructure is over provisioned or even unused.
- Determining and setting data retention policies
- 1+ years of professional experience as a DevOPS/SRE
- Excellent knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of Docker containers
- Knowledge of Jenkins or CircleCI
- Working knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of industry standard security practices
- You are fluent in English (written and oral), additional languages a plus
Nice to Haves:
- Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in Kubernetes
- Experience with Prometheus, Grafana , ELK Stack
- Startup environment — where each individual makes a large impact.
- Ability to own technical direction of various products and systems.
- Work with great people on great games that reach millions of people each month.
- Training opportunities.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
If you are interested in this vacancy and you want to discuss all the details, please, contact: email@example.com