Tilting Point is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our data team satellite office in Ukraine. At TiltingPoint, you will be the liaison between internal business stakeholders and the data engineering team spread across 3 different offices (New York, Barcelona, Kyiv). If you're enthusiastic about working with engineers and cross functional teams by project managing highly visible products that are the focus of the company then this is the job for you!
About the company:
Tilting Point is a F2P publisher that empowers independent game studios to grow and flourish. The company has offices across the world, in New York City, Boston, Barcelona, Kyiv and Seoul.
Tilting Point empowers developers with:
Tilting Point executes best-in-class user acquisition while capturing mindshare and developing long term branding through marketing and PR.
Tilting Point’s expert product management team utilizes the latest tools and data to develop a winning freemium monetization strategy.
Tilting Point derives insights from industry-leading research firms and data partners, matched with analysis from our exclusive in-house team of market experts.
- Organize, Triage, Serve a key function in the continuous development and support of all of our dashboard capabilities
- Transform daily business needs into actionable items and turn data into beautiful dashboards to answer business questions
- Ensure the availability of reports to keep the business informed and engaged, while constantly evolving the reporting quality
- Experimenting with new functions on BI tools such as Tableau
- Know how to use data to tell a story
- Able to take with ambiguous requirements, ask the right questions to deliver
What professional skills are important:
- Strong knowledge of Jira – and willing to help us take it further
- You are fluent in English (written and oral), additional languages a plus
- 1+ years experience as a project manager, dashboard systems using Tableau, Qlikview or other visualization tools
- 1+ years of business intelligence experience in mobile/digital analytics
- Proficient in SQL; statistical, data modeling, design and architecture principles
- Scripting languages (preferably Python)
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Experience with advertising/marketing, growth marketing a plus
- Previous experience in mobile gaming
- Startup environment — where each individual makes a large impact
- Ability to own technical direction of various products and systems
- Work with great people on great games that reach millions of people each month
- Training opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits
If you are interested in this vacancy and you want to discuss all the details, please, contact: email@example.com