Tilting Point is looking for a Community & Social Media Manager to join for the team in Kyiv office. As part of the team, you will work closely with the Marketing, Player Support, Live Ops, Creative, and Product Teams in crafting and delivering best-in-class, cutting-edge community and social media programs.
You'll stay ahead of the competition and have an in-depth understanding of this fast-moving and rapidly changing mobile gaming space. You'll manage a team of community experts and partner with teams across the business to craft strategies, capitalize on market opportunities and launch new high impact initiatives.
About the company:
Tilting Point is a F2P publisher that empowers independent game studios to grow and flourish. The company has offices across the world, in New York City, Boston, Barcelona, Kyiv and Seoul.
Tilting Point empowers developers with:
Tilting Point executes best-in-class user acquisition while capturing mindshare and developing long term branding through marketing and PR.
Tilting Point’s expert product management team utilizes the latest tools and data to develop a winning freemium monetization strategy.
Tilting Point derives insights from industry-leading research firms and data partners, matched with analysis from our exclusive in-house team of market experts.
- Develop strategic plans to grow gaming communities across our portfolio of games (B2C); Prioritize initiatives that positively impact game engagement, retention, acquisition and monetization
- Contribute to go-to-market plans with strong community vision and best-in-class launch and post-launch social campaigns
- Lead our community and social media team; Set team goals and oversee the execution of community and social plans
- Develop and champion new community programs such as VIP, live streaming, direct in-game interactions with players.
- Analyze the impact of community initiatives on game KPIs and develop new plans based on data and player feedback
- Monitor competitive activity and social media trends, constantly evaluate the market; Incorporate best practices in overall content strategy, monitor player sentiment and make necessary shifts to adapt to the changing market and player needs
- Propose new internal tools or adopt 3rd party tools to streamline processes and measure campaign impact
- Champion and lead cross-team initiatives i.e. Social Influencers with the Marketing team, In-Game Campaigns with the Live Ops team, Player Feedback and Sentiment with the Customer Support team
Which professional skills are important:
- Passionate about player communities, mobile gaming, and industry trends
- Broad knowledge of community engagement: from social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Discord, YouTube, Twitch, Snapchat, TikTok) to in-game guilds and alliances, live streaming, social influencers, and VIP relationships
- Independent thinker with leadership and influencing skills.
- Excellent writing, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Analytical: focused on making data-driven decisions and analyzing game impact
- Proactive approach: Keep a pulse on trends and player feedback to ensure an excellent game experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills; Able to focus on multiple tasks and effectively set priorities among projects while managing time with judgement.
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Psychology or another relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in the industry of video gaming, gaming, media.
- Startup environment — where each individual makes a large impact
- Ability to own technical direction of various products and systems
- Work with great people on great games that reach millions of people each month
- Training opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits
If you are interested in this vacancy and you want to discuss all the details, please, apply here or contact Liuda via Skype: ludmilla.zuman