Solve.Care has been developing healthcare products (since 2016 on the Ukrainian market). There are also offices in Singapore, the UK, and Estonia.
Today, all users of the product are large medical, pharmacological and insurance companies in the USA. Our client works with one of the largest healthcare organizations in the United States, with a network of more than 5500 doctors.
Solve.Care was created to revolutionize healthcare, coordination of care and benefit management worldwide.
How does Solve.Care differ from others?
The company has successfully implemented the use of blockchain in healthcare and has demonstrated the effectiveness of using digital currency to pay for medical services.
The goal of Solve.Care is to provide the best care for families around the world at lower costs using healthcare technology and blockchain.
About the project:
Now the project is at the stage of creating the platform and developing client solutions (clinics, pharmacological and insurance companies). It’s being built on the basis of the Care Networks platform. The platform uses blockchain technology to reduce the huge costs of clinical and IT systems associated with modern healthcare in the world and, in particular, in the USA. The application was also launched on the App Store and Google Play.
Technology Stack: Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, React Native, MySQL, Docker, AWS.
The team and structure:
Almost the entire team and CEO are in Kyiv (~ 80 people, 30 of them are developers), there are also sales in the USA, Great Britain, and Singapore.
CEO Pradeep Goel has over 26 years of experience in the IT healthcare industry. He has worked under the leadership of two US presidents developing and creating several publicly available software solutions, including Medicaid and Medicare.
We are looking for a person who has:
- 7+ years of experience with Java and the desire to keep writing code;
- 3+ year of hands-on experience in enterprise solution architecture;
- experience of integration with one or more 3rd party enterprise systems – CRM, ERP, Financial, EHR, Claims, Billing/Payments;
- experience in high volume transaction processing, platform building, transactional platform, event handling, event management, state machines, building container apps, data and information security;
- experience in API development (it will be a plus if it’s in the field of consulting);
- experience with ESB, AWS integration layer, Talend, Tibco or equivalent;
- experience with process modeling tools and data modeling experience;
- excellent communication skills (email correspondence, internal communication, writing documentation);
- proven skills in an integrated approach to solving problems;
- Advanced level of English;
- experience with Kubernetes, Linux Containers / Docker it will be a plus.
- develop new Solve.Care solutions for business needs;
- develop and analyze the impact of new features on the product;
- including (but not limited to) configuration, debugging, documentation, testing and technical support for customer integration;
- deal with issues of architecture, data flows and integration;
- mentor and train developers, especially regarding microservice architecture.
Stages of communication (online, Zoom):
- Communication with the Recruitment Head (1 hour).
- Interview with CEO (1-1.5 hours).
- Final interview with CEO, Head of HR, possibly Executive Board (up to 2 hours).
- DISC personality test.
The company provides:
- the opportunity to take part in the development of innovative health care products;
- professional development, payment for certifications and participation in IT conferences;
- friendly professional team and democratic management;
- compensation package (vacation, sick leave, medical insurance, etc.);
- various benefits (such as free dinners, wine Fridays, corporate events);
- office in the center of Kyiv (Leipzigskaya St., 3a).
Assistance with relocation:
Solve.Care provides a full relocation package and covers all expenses, including visa (registration of documents), living in Kyiv apartment (for the first three months) and tickets.