Solve.Care has been developing healthcare products (since 2016 on the Ukrainian market). There are also offices in Singapore, the UK, and Estonia.
Today, all users of the product are large medical, pharmacological and insurance companies in the USA. Our client works with one of the largest healthcare organizations in the United States, with a network of more than 5500 doctors.
Solve.Care was created to revolutionize healthcare, coordination of care and benefit management worldwide.
HOW DOES SOLVE.CARE DIFFER FROM OTHERS?
The company has successfully implemented the use of blockchain in healthcare and has demonstrated the effectiveness of using digital currency to pay for medical services.
The goal of Solve.Care is to provide the best care for families around the world at lower costs using healthcare technology and blockchain.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Now the project is at the stage of creating the platform and developing client solutions (clinics, pharmacological and insurance companies). It’s being built on the basis of the Care Networks platform. The platform uses blockchain technology to reduce the huge costs of clinical and IT systems associated with modern healthcare in the world and, in particular, in the USA. The application was also launched on the App Store and Google Play.
Technology Stack: Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, React Native, MySQL, Docker, AWS.
THE TEAM AND STRUCTURE:
Almost the entire team and CEO are in Kyiv (~ 80 people, 30 of them are developers), there are also sales in the USA, Great Britain, and Singapore.
CEO Pradeep Goel has over 26 years of experience in the IT healthcare industry. He has worked under the leadership of two US presidents developing and creating several publicly available software solutions, including Medicaid and Medicare.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WHO HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or another related field
- Tech background in development (Java or React stack)
- Excellent level of English, experience of living in English speaking countries will be a plus
- 7+ years of experience in managing development processes and teams
- 5+ years of experience working in an international product development company
- Excellent people management skills — including experience managing development teams across multiple locations
- Ability to utilize judgment in the decision-making process and decisions related to job tasks
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
- Skills in productivity, planning and workload management
balances three main areas of responsibility:
- Technical leadership: Understand the platform and technologies used and guide future direction. Take ownership for defining the engineering process and deliverables
- Team leadership: coach, support, and develop strong management layer in the development department
- SDLC: Define, implement and enforce development process which is followed by the entire department and assures high quality of the product, timeliness of delivery and extensive documentation.
STAGES OF COMMUNICATION (ONLINE, ZOOM):
- Communication with the Recruitment Head (1 hour).
- Interview with CEO (1-1.5 hours).
- Final interview with CEO, Head of HR, possibly Executive Board (up to 2 hours).
- DISC personality test.
THE COMPANY PROVIDES:
- the opportunity to take part in the development of innovative health care products;
- professional development, payment for certifications and participation in IT conferences;
- friendly professional team and democratic management;
- compensation package (vacation, sick leave, medical insurance, etc.);
- various benefits (such as free dinners, wine Fridays, corporate events);
- office in the center of Kyiv (Leipzigskaya St., 3a).
ASSISTANCE WITH RELOCATION:
Solve.Care provides a full relocation package and covers all expenses, including visa (registration of documents), living in Kyiv apartment (for the whole period) and tickets.