Wix’s Frontend Engineering group with an engineering culture that embraces cutting-edge technologies, TDD, performance and clean code for our highly scalable systems that support Wix’s over 170 million users.
We work in small teams, follow agile work methods and use continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies to run quickly while maintaining the high quality of our product.
- An exceptional Front End Engineer with at least 3 years’ experience.
- You’re at the top of your game in at least one framework such as React, Angular or Ember, and know your way around modern languages such as Typescript and ES6.
- You’ve built up some experience working with build tools such as Babel, Webpack, Grunt and Gulp and you’re a self-learner, independent and a great team player.
- if you’re familiar with server-side technologies (NodeJS, Java, .NET, Python, Ruby);
- you are a functional programming geek;
- have some experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Delivery.
As a Front End Engineer you will:
- Build rich React applications with different state-management paradigms.
- Work on cutting-edge technologies and become an industry leader.
- Push your code to millions of users every day.
- Improve your skills and learn from top-notch engineers.
- Tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them.
- Write TDD and clean code.