We are looking for a Senior Java Developer in Ukraine or Europe who is ready to build an exciting and dynamic career with a team of professionals in London!
This is a full-time job for an international company in London, the UK.
About the company:
Sweeft Digital is an innovative and cutting-edge web agency offering a wide range of technological, creative and customized solutions. Sweeft Digital analyses business potential for clients all over the United Kingdom, creates solutions that match and keeps them working and improving. Working with a dedicated team they can provide the complete development of a project (end to end) starting from an idea or implementing the solution that best suits clients' business.
The company provides different levels of design and development and is always ready to deal with new and ambitious projects and excited to work with startups in the initial phase or collaborate with consolidated companies to streamline processes management or simply to be an active part of business development.
Sweeft Digital is offering a wide range of projects, which are 100% stable, highly paid and well funded. We’re looking for a member of the team for an exciting new FinTech project based in London. If you are a talented Java Developer who is ready to conquer London - this is the best opportunity for you!
The company offers 3 directions where you can develop as a professional:
1. Java & Machine Learning
2. Java & Microservices
3. Java in Financial sector
Complex requirements for 3 directions:
- In general we are looking for very senior developers;
- Very good knowledge of Java 8, 9 or 10;
- Fluent English level, as all the work will be done and communicated in English. All candidates must have an IELTS certificate (at least 4.0 score).
Technical requirements for Java & Machine Learning direction:
- Spring Framework (DI, MVC, Integration);
- RESTful Web Services.
Technical requirements for Java & Microservices direction:
- Spring Boot;
- AWS (deployment / configuration);
- Continuous Integration Deployment Pipelines using Jenkins.
Technical requirements for Java in Financial sector:
- Experience working with Microservices;
- Security Understandings - CSRF, XSS, CORs etc;
- Candidates must be confident building API’s;
- Experience with containers and deployment (Docker / Kubernetes);
- Experience in a TDD environment.
- Paid working visa
- An alternative opportunity to live in the center of the city (we offer paid apartment for the first few months of living in London);
- Competitive salary
- Close cooperation with a customer and their team
- Challenging tasks
- Contract roles
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
Stages of the interview:
1. A 10-15 min interview with Evotalents.
2. HR Interview with a Digital Director.
3. Technical interview with a team.
If you are interested in this vacancy and you want to discuss all details, please, contact: email@example.com