About the company:
Come2Play - is a product company that develops and maintains its projects - social games. Flagman of Come2Play is a highly loaded multiplatform project Backgammon. The project is about 9 years old and it is recognized as the best in its sphere. The team also develops Solitaire pets project.
For now Come2Play is expanding the art department of the Kiev office and is looking for a UI / UX Game Designer who will be involved in both projects.
- 3+ years as a UX/UI Designer
- Master of Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop & Illustrator)
- High sensitivity for pixel perfection
- Ability to create solid guides for developers
- English - Intermediate+
As a plus:
- 3D Modeling
- Knowledge in optimizing graphics for games
- Animation & Rigging
- Skilled in Unity's animation system
- Design and complete game visuals from concept to final asset
- Create quality art in a game by following visual guidelines defined by team lead artist or Art Director
- Creating wireframes as well as visual design compositions based on project needs
- Communicate and coordinate with other team members to find the best solutions from a cross-functional perspective
- Work independently to complete given assignments
- Provide time estimates for own tasks
What we offer:
- Fast-growing projects and new technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Vacation, sick-days
- Medical insurance - after the trial period
- Employment type: individual entrepreneur (3 group). Also we provide some help with account keeping. Come2Play covers taxes.
- Events:The employee can attend training events.
- Location: м.Печерская, БЦ "Волна"
Stages of the interview:
- Interview with art-director + HR in the office
- There may be a test task (optional)
- Feedback and offer