ELEKS is looking for a Senior Java Developer in Chicago. At ELEKS you can build an exciting and dynamic career with unlimited growth potential.
Join the team of professionals, innovate and succeed!
About the company:
ELEKS is one of the TOP 100 Global outsourcing companies, which has created a perfect family environment for more than 1400+ experts all over the world. It is a company of professional, mature and highly motivated people.
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services with a development center in Ukraine and onsite presence in the USA, Estonia, Germany and UK. ELEKS has been providing its services for international clients for 27+ years already. The main sectors of services are: IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other.
About the project:
Their customer is one of the biggest health insurance company in the US with HQ in Chicago. You will be working with their digital division: they are adepts of the XP methodology with all necessary ceremonies as: TDD, pair programming, lot of communication and frequent releases. Digital portfolio contains various projects connected to writing, combining and integration of APIs from partners, clients etc. Each project has a team of Product Manager, Solution Owner and 6 developers which are working in pairs.
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- Implement code refactoring and optimization methods. Post refactoring and optimization results to the collective knowledge base as the best practices
- Develop, document, and edit programming interfaces, software modules and components assembling procedures, software deployment, and update procedures as well as data migration and transformation (conversion) procedures
- Work in pair with other developer, communication with team members sharing thoughts and knowledge
- New functionality design. Estimating tasks
- 4+ years of experience with Java
- Good experience with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Good understanding of Docker, Docker Compose
- Unit testing experience
- Background in NoSQL databases (for example Gemfire, Redis), Kafka, RabbitMQ, SQL databases
* For non-citizens - you need to have one of the following visa: L2 (permission for working), OPT, Green Card, H1B.
- Experience with Kotlin
- Experience in TDD and extreme programming
- Knowledge of cloud-based technologies
- Pivotal tech stack knowledge
- Knowledge of JetBrains IDEA – macOS keymap
- ESB – MuleESB
- New Relic
- Experience with Azure, Cloud Foundry. Certification will be a big plus
- Cloud CI/CD – Concourse
- Pivotal Tracker
- Close cooperation with a customer and their team
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
Stages of the interview:
1. HR interview - 30 minutes / 1 hour (online).
2. Technical interview (online).
3. Interview with Account Manager - 30 minutes / 1 hour (in the office).
If you are interested in this vacancy and you want to discuss all details, please, contact: email@example.com