About the company:
Erbis Cloud is an IT outsourcing and software development company that specializes in solving its clients’ toughest cloud-based business problems. As an employer we focus on making each team member happy at work. Among our customers are medium-sized businesses from EU and USA. One of them is Agistix.
About the project:
Erbis is seeking for a Senior Front-end developer with a broad skill set, a passion for technology and solving real-world, complex supply chain problems. This position will primarily be responsible for contributing to the development of the core supply chain SaaS platform.
Erbis client provides a single platform for global supply chain Execution, Visibility & Event Management specifically designed to support all shipments — all modes of transportation, domestic, international, inbound, outbound, and third party — so clients can monitor, manage, and execute global supply chain activities in real-time.
We are an established small business based in San Mateo, CA serving large enterprise clients. We embrace the start-up culture and energy, and we’re passionate about data & supply chain. We’re seeking a hardworking, responsible, smart, and driven engineer to join our team.
The structure of the team:
Team is distributed between 2 locations in Dnipro and San Mateo.
UA side: 3 Java Developers, 1 Front-end Developer, 1 DevOps, 2 AQA Engineers, 1 BI.
US side: 1 CTO, 1 Java Developer, 2 QA Engineers/Analysts.
Important personal skills:
- Excellent communicator able to establish communication within a team distributed between Ukraine and USA(California);
- Responsible and proactive in organizing and planning of own and team’s work;
- Attentive to details.
Required technical skills:
- Angular 7/8;
- Typescript, ES-next ;
- AngularJs 1.x.
Plus would be experience with:
- Experience in upgrading AngularJS 1.x projects to Angular 2+;
- Popular JS libraries (lodash, jQuery, Bootstrap);
- RESTful APIs; - CSS4 and/or CSS frameworks (Sass or Less);
- Task runners (Gulp, Grunt, Webpack);
- Data visualization libraries (Google visualization apis, AMCharts, Highcharts.D3);
- Ability to write unit tests.
- SaaS, AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, Redshift, DMS), IBM App Connect (Integration Appliance, ESB);
- Java, WildFly, Angular;
- Databases: Oracle, Redshift.
- Office in Dnipro city center;
- Accounting and support of PE;
- Assistance with relocation to Dnipro;
- 3 months of trial period;
- Flexible working hours;
- Opportunity to work remotely by prior approval.
Stages of the communication:
1. Pre-screen via Skype (15-20 minutes).
2. Technical interview.
For more details please contact me: email@example.com