Our client is an exciting new startup in the digital optimization space formed by specialists who’ve worked in this area for many years. They are the Customer Experience Optimisation experts and are currently running optimisations programs Globally for Enterprise level clients.
We are looking for a highly motivated Optimization Consultant who doesn’t conform to the usual stereotype! Your main task as an Optimisation consultant will be to create and drive the strategy, requirements and reporting that provides the delivery of the client contract/engagement by taking the client through the Lean Convert Delivery framework.
The main goal for this role is to drive a strategy that delivers 95% – 105% of the contract bought by the client, other essential outcomes are ROI through AB and MV testing of 10x investment. In return, you’ll get to work on some of the most successful sites in the world and you’ll be exposed to a plethora of innovative technologies.
In addition, you’ll be surrounded by a team of highly talented individuals who’ll help you grow, not just as an Optimization Consultant, but as a rounded multi-talented professional. We are a far-flung but close-knit team, working remotely from 6 countries across Europe, we all meet quarterly in beautiful locations to work, learn and have fun together.
Minimum skills & experience:
1. Must have 2-3 years minimum demonstrable knowledge running optimization programs.
2. Must have Working hands on knowledge of at least one of the following tools: Optimizely, Oracle Maxymiser, Adobe Target, Monetate, DynamicYield, VWO, Google Optimize.
3. Must have Working hands-on Knowledge of Web Analytics – GA or Adobe.
4. Must have clear demonstrable knowledge of the statistical measures and pro’s cons of how to define well-run experiments.
5. Nice to have – hands-on knowledge and experience of Session Cam, Content Square, Decibel Insight or Quantum Metrics.
1. Create and drive stakeholder alignment and commitment to the Optimisation Goals and Focus.
2. Create and manage the discovery and concept phase to create an impact map that will help delivery of the contract and ROI-Clearly communicate and sell concepts and hypotheses to drive stakeholder buy-in and commitment to the optimization roadmap.
3. Regularly inspect and adapt (both on the process and the optimisation roadmap).
4. Drive clear optimisation that sets the delivery team up for success.
5. Provide support for accurate requirements gathering and reporting.
6. Manage the overall process to ensure timely QBRs, strategy and requirements sessions needed for renewing commitment, alignment towards the goals and enabling pivoting of strategy when needed.
7. Manage the successful delivery to consistently deliver multiple optimisation strategies across clients using Just In Time methodology.
8. Report 100% accurately with clear insights on next steps that feedback into Optimisation roadmap and goals.
1. Competitive Salary.
2. Working from home and 4-day working week.
3. Share Options Program.
4. £50 Amazon Birthday present.
5. Extensive Travel around Europe.
Stages of the communication process on Zoom:
1. Friendly talk with Founder(1 hour).
2. Consulting Tasks (1 hour).
3. Chemistry meeting with the team.