DescriptionLocation: Jõe 4a, Kesklinn, Tallinn map
Working time: Full-time work
Languages required: English
Work experience required: 5-7 years
Contact person: Konstantin Root, VP of Engineering
betPawa is an online sports, gaming and betting company currently trading in Kenya, Uganda, Nigeria, Zambia, Ghana and Tanzania, with further operational offices based in London and Tallinn. Founded in 2012 by Kresten Buch (CEO), who later joined forces with Rasmus Hansen (CTO) and Pierre Vendelboe (COO), have a combined +30 years of experience in the sports betting, finance and technology industries. Today, the company employs approximately 200 people globally, and are about to launch further offices and products in Africa, making this a highly exciting and unique time to join a successful, fast-growing international business.
The underlying platform is developed by our engineering team in Tallinn using Java (11), Spring Boot, Hibernate, MySQL and Docker. It is tailored to support a fast-growing user base and a high number of concurrently active users. We do weekly releases.
We are looking to expand our team to ensure the continual development of new features and improvement of existing ones.
1. Extended experience with Java.
2. Experience with Spring and Hibernate.
3. Experience with relational databases.
1. Experience with Docker.
2. Experience with MySQL.
1. A modern technology stack and best software development practices.
2. Participation in international conferences and trainings.
3. Personal and professional growth opportunities in a fast-growing product company.
4. Sports benefit, onsite gym and weekly football practice.
5. Fresh fruits, team lunches, and fun company events.
6. A modern office in Tallinn city center, free parking.
7. Workstation up to your choice (Windows, Linux).
8. A competitive salary.
Relocation Guide: https://www.workinestonia.com//wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Relocation-Guide-RUS.pdf
Quality of life in Tallinn, Estonia: https://teleport.org/cities/tallinn/
Job description, tasks:
1. Design and implement features and services.
2. Ensure scalability of all services.
3. Participate in the full software development life-cycle.