About the company:
ArgusMedia is an independent media organisation with 1,200 staff. It is headquartered in London and has 28 offices in the world’s principal commodity trading and production centres. Company produces price assessments and analysis of international energy and other commodity markets and offers bespoke consulting services and industry-leading conferences. Companies in 140 countries around the world use their data to index physical trade and as benchmarks in financial derivative markets as well as for analysis and planning purposes.
About the project:
Our client created five tipes of platforms, which help to deliver information instantly to customers. They collect and maintain complex data sets to help their customers understand the market, providing analysis, visualisation, and expert opinion daily.
This role will work on new applications and data sets to expand our internal and external capability. You will help scale and move their applications to be high-performance, distributed globally, and highly available.
You will contribute directly to the quality of application design and implementation and will work with market experts and data scientists to give them the tools they need to continue expanding the company.
About the team:
Team is blended between London and remote, it will be roughly 3 Devs, 1 QA, 1 BA and 0.5 UX Desiner when complete.
- .NET 6/.NET Core, Angular 14+
- AWS: EC2, S3, CloudFormation, Cloudfront, Lambda, API Gateway, CloudWatch, RDS Aurora, DynamoDb, SQS/SNS
- Tools: Visual Studio 2022 Enterprise, JetBrains All Products (Webstorm, DataGrip, etc.), Dynatrace, Octopus Deploy, TeamCity, Kibana, ElasticSearch, Jira, GitHub, PubNub, Redux, GitHub Actions, Oracle
- Work with existing London and Ukraine Development teams
- Frontend/backend – 60%/40%
- Review code from junior and middle staff and maintain code quality
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver required APIs for future development
- Contribute towards task estimation and help make technical decisions
- Good English
- 6+ years in commercial software engineering
- 5+ years of .NET/C# development
- 2 years of frontend development with Angular 10+
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns
- SCSS, Flexbox
- AWS, Lambda or equivalent
- Be part of a profitable, expanding UK Product company (business trips to London)
- Be a Senior engineer with control of technical decisions and architecture (no top-down architecture)
- Free access to O’Reilly Books Online and Udemy
- Managers will help to build a personal development plan and grow
- Annual Salary review
- No overtime. 40 hours per week maximum
- Developer-friendly environment, clever, friendly colleagues. Minimum corporate interference
- HR Prescreen call (~20 min)
- Call with Engineering Manager (~40 min)
- Technical Interview (~2 hours):
- The first hour is an offline technical test
- In the second hour, the following people should join to check the test result
Are you interested?
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information