For the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the version of the GDPR retained in UK law (the “UK GDPR”), the Data Controller is EvoTalents.
1. Our Service – Why we store personal data
- Website functionality
- Internal administration
- Candidate selecting and screening
- Advertising and marketing relevant employer opportunities
- Internal research to improve our services
We have strong data security measures in place, and we have never sold or exchanged work-seeker or client data, and we never will.
2. Your Data – What Do We Collect and Why?
Our recruitment service consists of, but not exclusively:
- Screening CVs and contacting candidates to assess suitability
- Matching candidates to employers that meet their requirements
- Organising some or every stage of the recruitment process
- Providing Sourcing Services
- Advertising and marketing relevant job and career or training related opportunities
- Research projects
We rely on legitimate interest as the lawful basis for collecting and using your personal data. Our legitimate interests are the recruitment of staff for Our business Clients.
So that we can accurately carry out our recruitment service, we collect the following information:
From Candidates. We collect and use only the information necessary to find the best available opportunities and any further information needed to assess your eligibility through the different stages of recruitment. This information includes:
- First Name and Surname for identification
- CV and/or Cover Letter for employer requirements and skill assessment
- Email Address for job contact purposes, confirmations and website functionality
- Contact Phone Number for job contact purposes, confirmations and interviews
- Current or recent employer for career assessment
- Desired job title, so we can understand your requirements
- Qualifications for employer requirements and skill assessment
From our Clients or prospective clients, We collect and use only the information necessary to provide you or people in your organisation with services such as finding the best available candidates for your opportunities. We collect and process some or all of the following types of information:
- Name of the company
- Payment terms
- Name contact persons
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Relevant notes about our customers. We never write down special personal data (like race etc.)
Other data subjects. We collect and use only the information necessary to be able to contact you and pay you for the services you provide.
Website Users (www.evotalents.com). We collect and use only the information necessary to improve your experience when using our website. We also store unobtrusive cookies in your browser that allows our website to function correctly.
If you are younger than sixteen years old, you cannot use our Website and Services without the permission of your parents or legal guardian.
3. Information We Collect From Other Sources
We also could to link the data you provide to Us with other publicly available information about you that you have published on the Internet – this may include sources such as LinkedIn and other social media profiles, to search various databases – some publicly available, which may include your personal data (include your CV or Resumé), to find possible candidates to fill Our job openings. Where We find you in this way, we will obtain your personal data from these sources.
We may receive your personal data from a third party who recommends you as a candidate for a specific job opening or for our business more generally.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
As set out above, we pass your information to our third-party service providers, who use it only by our instructions and as otherwise required by law.
In terms of storage, your personal information is being stored in one or more of the secure-based locations either temporarily or until the service provider deletes your account.
Suppose you do not provide the personal data necessary or withdraw your consent to process your personal data; in that case, we may not be able to match you with available job opportunities.
5. The Data Protection Principles – The care we take when handling your personal data
EvoTalents Recruitment lawfully processed data fairly and transparently, and we do not discriminate by gender, ethnicity, or any other protected characteristic or social background. The data collected is exclusively for legitimate work-finding purposes and limited to only what is necessary in relation to it.
Every reasonable step is taken to keep data accurate and up to date, including email requests, to ensure that any personal data stored is valid and still relevant to the purposes for which it was collected. EvoTalents Recruitment does not intend to keep data for longer than is necessary for our inexperienced services recruitment. If you decide to add your personal information and upload a CV or other similar documents, we will keep that information until you request for us to delete it.
We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
EvoTalents uses third-party recruitment software as part of our selection process. All third-party services used are GDPR compliant with supplied statements.
6. Privacy Notices – We’ll always tell you and make it clear
It is important that you know precisely what data is being collected and what it is used for. Evotalents ensure that the individual is clearly notified about what will happen with the data whenever personal data is collected. You will be given at least one of the following notices and will be required to confirm with us that you accept before we process and store your information for our services:
Evotalents does not intend to further personal process data for any purpose other than that for which the data was initially collected.
7. Data Processors – Who handles your personal information
We process most of our data internally, but Evotalents also uses third-party data processors who meet GDPR requirements when necessary. These parties use your data in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes. These parties are “processors” within the meaning of the Relevant Legislation.
8. Personal Data Request – Take a look at what we have
If we hold your personal data, you can request a copy from Evotalents. A full copy of your data will be supplied in a Microsoft Excel file within one month. Evotalents would also assist in rectifying inaccurate or incomplete personal data. See Making Requests at the end of this document.
9. Data Changes and Deletion – Your right to be forgotten
Evotalents strongly believe in your right to be forgotten. This is good for our users' autonomy, respect, and business efficiency. Trancperance is at the core of Evotalents' values as a company and GDPR.
If you would like your personal data removed, please email your request to Evotalents with confirmation that you would like to be removed entirely or whether you are happy to remain as a user who does not get contacted in the future (for a specified period or otherwise).
If you would like to be removed entirely, then complete anonymisation of your record will be put into motion. This process ensures that all personally identifiable data is removed and the profile cannot be identified under any circumstances. If you have given prior consent for your information to be passed on to a recruiter or another third party, we will attempt to reach out and request they follow the same procedure; however, we can’t enforce or follow up to prove action from them.
Please note that you will be able to re-submit your data again in the future should you wish to. It can be re-registered via another route that you may not know, such as opting to register with one of our partners. As we will not keep a record of people we have removed, we can’t avoid the option that you may be contacted again.
10. Deletion and the Conduct Regulations
Evotalents strongly believe in your right to be forgotten. This is good for our users' autonomy, respect, Employment businesses such as EvoTalents must keep sufficient records to show that we have complied with the legal Acts. This includes a regulation that requires us to retain work-seeker and client records for at least one year following the date we last provided services. If you request to be deleted, certain information will be stored in a separate location for a year before we can completely delete it.
If you feel it's of public or legitimate interest, you have the right to object to your personal data being used or profiled by EvoTalents. Once we receive a request, we shall cease using your data unless we have legitimate grounds to continue, which take precedence over your interests, rights, and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims.
11. Enforcement of Rights – Our responsibility to action your requests in a given timeframe
EvoTalents will act upon all requests relating to your personal data within one month. This includes personal data requests, requests relating to rectification, erasure, restriction, data portability, or objection. We may extend this period for two further months where necessary when considering the complexity and the number of requests. These timeframes meet the GDPR standards.
12. Making Requests
Please email your request to Evotalens Recruitment providing the following information:
What action you would like to take:
- Account Snoozed. Your data will remain within the EvoTalents systems and contact will not be made until your account is reactivated on a specified date that you set.
- Account Unsubscribed. Your data will remain within the EvoTalents systems but no email contact will be made.
- Account Data Request. We will supply a copy of the personal data we hold on your account.
- Account Deleted. Your data will be entirely deleted in the form of anonymisation.
For identification, specify:
- Full Name
- Email address/addresses that may be registered
- Contact phone number
Please make your request from the registered email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that We can resolve any query or concern you raise about Our use of your information.
13. Contact information