Киев, Украина | Удаленно, Украина
Help doxy.me build meaningful software in healthcare used by doctors, patients, and researchers worldwide.
doxy.me is a product company founded 7 years ago by a team of technologists, academics, researchers, and innovators from the USA and Ukraine. We are an American company and work in English. We help doctors provide remote medical care, researchers collect structured data, the general public understand personal risks of disease, and much much more. Our products include:
- doxy.me: The simple, free, and secure telemedicine solution currently used by over 700,000 doctors worldwide and helping over 500,000 patients per day.
- dokbot.io: Patient-focused data collection for healthcare.
- ItRunsInMyFamily.com: Using health history to identify risks of cancer and other diseases that run in families.
doxy.me tech stack
- React, Node.js, Typescript, WebRTC, Loopback 4, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, AngularJS
- 3rd party: Vonage, Pubnub, Segment, Twilio, Stripe
- Collaborative. We have multiple cross-functional teams that work together to make our platform the best it can be. Our engineers enjoy being involved in identifying problems and exploring potential solutions.
- Empathetic. We listen to and strive to understand the patients and providers that depend on our work. Millions of people depend on our products to solve their very real health problems every day!
- Empowering. We are building products, where your ideas and expertise can help revolutionize the healthcare industry. We encourage our engineers to spearhead projects and ideas. Our employees have the power to create change!
20 days paid time off, flexible public holidays, unlimited sick leave, health insurance, extensive educational program, Macbook, office hub in Kyiv (Podil), remote working environment.
What will you do
- Assist in raising the bar of doxy.me call quality and making the better user experience
- Work with the engineering team on frontend framework-independent tasks (80%) and ReactJS-related (20%) and integrate them with backend (node.js)
- Be part of AngularJS to ReactJS transition process
- Be open to prioritizing fixes and improvements over new features
- Learn the WebRTC framework or improve your knowledge and experience with it
- Be part of cross-functional “Call experience” team together with software engineers, analysts, domain experts, and researchers
- Participate in LeSS process and Scrum ceremonies
- A thoughtful approach to decision making, knowing when to move fast and when to long-term optimize
- Focused on code quality and have the discipline to test your changes thoroughly
- Ready to discuss possible solutions and different approaches to a problem
- Extensive experience with external API
- Strong experience with React web applications
Will be a huge advantage
- Any expertise on WebRTC
- Experience with large-scale real-time systems
- Being up to date with the latest frontend and real-time technologies and patterns, and enjoy sharing what you've learned
Stages of communication
- 30-min general conversation on doxy.me platform with Recruitment Partner Liuda Ziuman.
- 1.45-hour general conversation with Director of Engineering Andrey Zhupanenko and a few team members.
- 1.15-hour technical interview with the Team Lead Andrey Abramov and Frontend Practice Lead Nikolay Bondarenko.
- 30-min general conversation with “Call experience” team.
Also, to ensure HIPAA compliance we do a candidate’s background check after extending a job offer. We look forward to hearing from you! :)