Sitecore is a global leader in experience management software which brings together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform — Sitecore Experience Platform. Sitecore delivers more than 500,000 digital experiences every day. Leading companies including American Express, ASOS, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, L’Oréal and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers.
Sitecore has recently received $1.2 billion to grow our business which is the largest capital investment ever in martech. We’ll be accelerating product innovation, doubling our go-to-market presence, adding significantly to our team, expanding our geographic footprint, and launching a global brand campaign.
We are currently looking for a Engineering Lead to work as part of our Product Development department. As an Engineering Lead, you will lead, manage, and inspire your team developing software and tools for efficient delivery of Sitecore Experience Platform. Through hands-on leadership, you’ll help the team fulfill technical, operational, and business requirements. You will drive engineering best practices implementation, development process, delivery and operation of the team’s products.
As an Engineering Lead you will:
- Work together with business managers to build roadmap, specific requirements and prioritize work according to the business objectives, needs of external and internal users.
- Align available resources with the product roadmap, facilitate workload planning, communicate risks and dependencies within program stakeholders and business, resolve any obstacles for the team to secure efficient performance and delivery.
- Act as primary personnel manager for the team, providing performance management and goal setting for all members of the team, making balanced role assignments or changes as well as career development and promotions.
- Assist team members in solving work-related difficulties, provide direct contribution and guidance on approaching process and technical challenges; constantly review and improve technical validity of the implemented solutions.
- Ensure continuously performing and motivated team, delivering highly efficient and predictable outcomes to the business
You are a great candidate if you have:
- More than 5 years of hands-on engineering experience as a developer or QA on a software engineering team
- More than 2 years of experience managing or mentoring a team with direct reports
- Fluency in one or more programming languages like C#, JS, PowerShell or similar
- Strong knowledge of engineering processes and practices, design patterns, cloud-based microservices architecture
- Practical experience with career planning and development, goals management, coaching, team dynamics management, hiring and retaining the talent
- Practical experience with Agile frameworks like Scrum, SAFe, Kanban, XP
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
For our teammates we offer:
- Work with interesting product in a unique environment
- Work with skilled colleagues who care about the results and ready to share experience
- Good opportunities for further training and professional education (incl. access to LinkedIn Learning)
- Long-term employment with social benefits
- English classes, health insurance and other benefits at company expense
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities
Send your questions and CV to email@example.com