Днепр, Украина | Харьков, Украина | Львов, Украина
About the company:
Sparkybit is a leading German software development company with a focus on fintech, open banking, banking technology, and SME IT planning. It partners with small to mid-size enterprises to deliver software solutions and expertise to speed time to market while also supporting the digital transformation journey.
Sparkybit is also a Salesforce Support Provider, with an expert team of integration and implementation consultants who optimize value for corporate Salesforce investments.
Sparkybit has offices in Ukraine, Germany, and the UK.
ITM (itm.co.uk) is the market leading, independent, pension data and administration systems consultant. Based in London, Guildford and Edinburgh.
Main business areas are:
- UK’s pension administration software packages.
- Bespoke pension administration systems build and implementation management.
- Data risk auditing and data migration.
- Third party pension administration outsourcing advice.
We develop a solution that consists of independent components (sub systems) which cover different areas of processing and analysis of pension data, identity verification, big data processing using machine learning etc.
Base tech stack:
- Front end components Vue.JS and React.JS
- Backend components are based on .NET 3.1 core stack,
- Databases are MongoDB and PostgreSQL (Amazon Aurora)
- Infrastructure is located on AWS Cloud
What knowledge and experience we expect from our candidate:
- 2+ years of AWS production experience.
- Experience in software release processes with automated CI/CD pipeline.
- Strong troubleshooting and investigation skills.
- English level from intermediate and higher.
- Designed cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS.
- Implementing, configuring and maintaining AWS infrastructure defined as code.
- Continuous integration and deployment configuration.
- Software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements.
- Troubleshooting infrastructure as well as functionality issues.
In addition to interesting tasks, we also offer:
Work as a PE (the company has an accountant who deals with these questions), tax compensation.
18 working days of paid vacation, 5 days of sick leave.
Cozy office in the city center.
A fully equipped workplace in the office with a partial remote working option.
Access to internal English courses.
Participation in conferences and educational events, with compensation from 50% to 100% of the cost.
Stages of communication:
1.5-hour Technical interview
If you are interested in this vacancy and you want to discuss all details, please, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org