Tilting Point is looking for a self-motivated and proactive Customer Success Manager to join our growing team! The ideal candidate believes in personalised service and values accessibility and a personal touch when it comes to cultivating business relationships. Attached to quality and performance, the Customer Success Manager will be the heart of the Tilting Point business - managing some of the top game developers in the world!
This role oversees the lifecycle of customers including on-boarding, education and training, identifying opportunities, and ensuring developer partner's retention and renewal. This role will require you to become an expert of the Tilting Point services, tools, and mobile game industry.
This is a crucial role for Tilting Point, Customer Success Managers work with Business Development, User Acquisition, Growth and Product teams to continually improve and innovate new services, tools, and processes based on customer feedback and needs.
About the company:
Tilting Point is a F2P publisher that empowers independent game studios to grow and flourish. The company has offices across the world, in New York City, Boston, Barcelona, Kyiv and Seoul.
Tilting Point empowers developers with:
Tilting Point executes best-in-class user acquisition while capturing mindshare and developing long term branding through marketing and PR.
Tilting Point’s expert product management team utilizes the latest tools and data to develop a winning freemium monetization strategy.
Tilting Point derives insights from industry-leading research firms and data partners, matched with analysis from our exclusive in-house team of market experts.
- Be a primary face, voice, and point of contact for Tilting Point's customers throughout the lifecycle from onboarding, adoption, advocacy and renewal
- Develop customer relationships, ensuring they understand our services and we understand their goals
- Work closely with customers to understand their business challenges and recommend creative strategies to increase value with Tilting Point
- Provide training and education on our services and tools through demos and custom guides.
- Collaborate with customers during the onboarding process to integrate their data platforms into Tilting Point's systems
- Coordinate all Tilting Point teams to deliver the best in class Publishing services on the market
- Assist with assigning Jira tickets and managing tasks for the UA team and developers
- Monitor and manage customer health to proactively identify customer issues and needs and address to the delight of the customers
What professional skills are important:
- 1-3 years experience in customer-facing customer success, account management, or business development roles in gaming/software/advertising industry
- Excellent organisational and note keeping skills
- Expert with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Familiar with Jira, Monday, or other project management software
- Experience presenting to external stakeholders and make them feel comfortable
- Passionate about video games
- Excellent English (written and spoken) is mandatory, other languages are a plus
- Startup environment — where each individual makes a large impact
- Ability to own technical direction of various products and systems
- Work with great people on great games that reach millions of people each month
- Training opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits
If you are interested in this vacancy and you want to discuss all the details, please, contact: email@example.com