Solve.Care has been developing health care products for 3+ years (the company was established in 2017). There are also offices in Singapore, the UK, and Estonia.
Today, all users of the product are large medical, pharmacological and insurance companies in the USA. Our client works with one of the largest healthcare organizations in the United States, with a network of more than 5500 doctors.
Solve.Care was created to revolutionize healthcare, coordination of care and benefit management worldwide.
HOW DOES SOLVE.CARE DIFFER FROM OTHERS?
The company has successfully implemented the use of blockchain in healthcare and has demonstrated the effectiveness of using digital currency to pay for medical services.
The goal of Solve.Care is to provide the best care for families around the world at lower costs using healthcare technology and blockchain.
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Now the project is at the stage of creating the platform and developing client solutions (clinics, pharmacological and insurance companies). It’s being built on the basis of the Care Networks platform. The platform uses blockchain technology to reduce the huge costs of clinical and IT systems associated with modern healthcare in the world and, in particular, in the USA. The application was also launched on the App Store and Google Play.
Technology Stack: Java 11, Spring, Spring Boot, React Native, MySQL, Docker, Docker Swarm, Teraform, AWS.
THE TEAM AND STRUCTURE:
Almost the entire team and CEO are in Kiev (~ 80 people, 30 of them are developers), there are also sales in the USA, Great Britain, and Singapore.
CEO Pradeep Goel has over 26 years of experience in the IT healthcare industry. He has worked under the leadership of two US presidents developing and creating several publicly available software solutions, including Medicaid and Medicare.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WHO HAS:
- Experience with Linux (Ubuntu or CentOS);
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with CD/CI concepts;
- Experience with Jenkins;
- Experience with Docker containers;
- Experience with RDBMS (MySQL/MariaDB);
- English level: Upper-intermediate.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Ansible, Chef/Puppet or similar configuration management tools;
- Experience in building scalable, fault-tolerant infrastructures;
- Experience with AWS infrastructure;
- Experience with Apache Kafka.
- Interact directly with the company executives on technology aspects;
- Automate infrastructure setup and deploy the application;
- Design a stable built system and consistent deployment in a cluster environment;
- Automate scale up and scale down procedures;
- Manage the gathering, storage, and processing of data;
- Automate deployment in Cloud infrastructure;
- Optimize performance from the Cloud architecture/deployment perspective;
- Establish and maintain a system for configuration management;
- Implement CI/CD practices.
THE COMPANY PROVIDES:
- the opportunity to take part in the development of innovative health care products;
- professional development, payment for certifications and participation in IT conferences;
- friendly professional team and democratic management;
- compensation package (vacation, sick leave, medical insurance, etc.);
- various benefits (such as free dinners, wine Fridays, corporate events);
- office in the center of Kyiv (Leipzigskaya St., 3a).
If you are interested in this vacancy or you just want to chat with us, write: email@example.com