About the company
Tilting Point is looking for a Data Engineer to join our team in Kyiv. As part of the team, you will work on collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing huge sets of data. The primary focus will be in owning a complete project and developing tools and systems for internal stakeholders for improving User Acquisition and LiveOps. Opportunity to combine data engineering, full stack development and data science. You will interface with various internal teams to understand their data needs and provide high quality data and insights which drive business value.
Your Future at TPM
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following, on an as-needed basis:
- Work with data analysts, game producers, and customer service to help define technology needs for the logging, processing, storage and presentation of data in a manner that delivers business value.
- Design, implement, maintain tools and reports for User Acquisition and LiveOps teams from beginning to end.
- Work with various internal teams to satisfy analytical needs by building both large systematic reports and small custom pieces.
- Build data expertise and own data quality for a variety of products.
Your XP & Skills
- Minimum bachelor’s in Computer Science.
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Engineer.
- Good knowledge of Python and SQL.
- Experience building customer facing tools/dashboards using HTML/CSS.
- Experience with the integration of data from multiple data sources and APIs.
- Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines/locations.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Apache Airflow.
- Java, Spark/Databricks experience.
- Have experience/exposure to mobile User Acquisition and Marketing.
- Comfortable with AWS cloud (S3, EC2, Redshift, EKS(Kubernetes)).
- Knowledge of existing third party analytics visualization software (Amplitude, Looker, Tableau).
- Experience in a free-2-play mobile game company is a definite plus.
Choose Tilting Point for
- Startup environment – where each individual makes a large impact.
- Ability to own technical direction of various products and systems.
- Work with great people on great games that reach millions of people each month.
- Excellent location in Kyiv (Platforma Fortuna).